MS Noordam - Sail Away - Mon, Mar 30

Krazy Kruizers

I want to make a correction as to what I posted during the previous sailing of the Noordam. The one where there were few, if any, toots. I thought the Captain was Robert Jan Kan, still. Captain Albert, in his blog, reported that on that day there had been a Captain switch. Jan Kan went on vacation and Captain Jeroen van Donselaar is now the Noordam's Master.

Captain van Donselaar was the take-out Captain for the Eurodam and I recall that he did a satisfactory tooting job at that time. Hopefully, he is settled onto the Noordam and he will be more toot-happy.

I want to make a correction as to what I posted during the previous sailing of the Noordam. The one where there were few, if any, toots. I thought the Captain was Robert Jan Kan, still. Captain Albert, in his blog, reported that on that day there had been a Captain switch. Jan Kan went on vacation and Captain Jeroen van Donselaar is now the Noordam's Master.

Captain van Donselaar was the take-out Captain for the Eurodam and I recall that he did a satisfactory tooting job at that time. Hopefully, he is settled onto the Noordam and he will be more toot-happy.

Well I certainly hope so, thanks for the update rkacruiser.

Thanks, with my memory, they all look alike!

I don't think there is any appearance difference among the 4 sisters of that Class. Rarely, anymore, do we see Infinity in Port Everglades. I think she had returned from her South American season and is now heading to the West Coast and Alaska.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. We leave at 5. Sadly no unlimited internet about the Noordam. Using the expensive stuff.

Maybe when she returns from your cruise and she goes into dry dock, the internet will be upgraded.