We Have Now Reached Diamond!!

Can't help but be a little excited. We're not drinkers, so the drinks aren't important to us but are going to like the balcony discount and other little perks.

Had bad, bad weather last night, many have trees down and hail damage. We've been without electricity for about 13 hours and power company has no idea when we'll get it. Thank good for generators!!!! Seeing our little emblem change from Emerald to Diamond helps a little.

Just wanted to show a little excitement around those that would understand. :D

Edited by packedandready

Can't help but be a little excited. We're not drinkers, so the drinks aren't important to us but are going to like the balcony discount and other little perks.

Had bad, bad weather last night, many have trees down and hail damage. We've been without electricity for about 13 hours and power company has no idea when we'll get it. Thank good for generators!!!! Seeing our little emblem change from Emerald to Diamond helps a little.

Just wanted to show a little excitement around those that would understand. :D

Congratulations! I love the extra perks and am sure you will as well.

Kathy:)

Congratulations!!!!

With the recent increase in drink prices, the three free ones are plenty for us. But the best perk is the balcony discount.

Hope to be D+ in 2016.

mac_tlc

Welcome to the Diamond Club. Enjoy the DL and balcony discounts. We'll be Diamond Plus after our Liberty cruise in June. It's an addiction however, we don't want professional help!

LOL. Me too. No help needed. After June cruise, I will be within spitting distance of Diamond!

Welcome to the Diamond Club. Enjoy the DL and balcony discounts. We'll be Diamond Plus after our Liberty cruise in June. It's an addiction however, we don't want professional help!

This is definitely an addiction, I am NOT looking for help in overcoming anytime soon. I just wish I could feed my addiction a little bit more often.

This is definitely an addiction, I am NOT looking for help in overcoming anytime soon. I just wish I could feed my addiction a little bit more often.

Me too. Heading out on my second cruise without my husband. He has put his foot down and said no more! LOL!

Enjoy the benefits. Even if you are not a drinker, don't write off the D lounge. Continental breakfast, specialty coffee all day, soft drinks in the evening, hot and cold Hors D'oeuvres in the evening. If you like to chat with others, the lounge may offer opportunities. You will also get 3 drinks loaded to your sea pas card that you can use at most bars for soft drinks.

There are variety of other D benefits that you might enjoy.

Also - if you sail Celebrity you can be enrolled in their Captain's Club at the Elite level, which provides a variety of nice benefits.

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Congratulations. We're a few months behind you. Have 67 points w/ 13 to go and we've opted for a JS next week. That will almost do it :) and Freedom in September will put us there. Then you will see some big smiles coming from our way. :D

We made Diamond after week 1 of our recent B2B on Jewel. The LA put a Diamond Member sticker on our week 2 cards. Very nice to enjoy the extra perks on the second week.

It was also nice when I logged into my Celebrity account to update & saw we were already changed to Elite!

Working on Princess Elite now..:D

Congrats fellow cruise-a-holic!

We are currently Platinum (48pts)... Will be emerald after the Adventure next month... And already have 3 additional cruises booked which will take us to Diamond after the last one in Sept 2016!

I can't imagine your excitement, as I'm already excited just having it all planned out. Lol

Next cruise isn't until November, but can start planning .... right??? :D

Of course and with a name like "packedandready" I would expect you are always planning and ready.

What ship are you sailing on in Nov? We are going on Navigator on 11/22/15.