MS Noordam - Sail Away - Apr 20

Krazy Kruizers

[quote name='rkacruiser']Good news! Divers are out of the water; they were not in for very long. And, the Bridge has given the Harbormaster a 60 minute departure notice. Sounds like no damage was discovered and that all is OK.[/quote]

Thanks for the update.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I wonder if there will be any tooting? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[quote name='PathfinderEss'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Well I went to do a few thing and when I came back guess what, she is still in PE.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]I got a pizza after work, brought it home, then forgot to go to the grocery store so went back out. Came home, ate my pizza, and then logged in. She's still here. But I see they moved the departure time almost 40 minutes earlier. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Back again too, see she is still here, Thanks all for the information on divers, and conditon of the problem. Sounds like all is well and they will finally leave PE.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Edited by PathfinderEss

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']Front lights are out. Can sailaway be soon? And I am betting on no toots. Too late there. Perfect here for toots however. I guess I will just have to use my own air horn and upset the neighbors. ;)[/quote]

Too late for tooting:(

[quote name='rkacruiser']If some Officer messed up, it might not be too funny![/QUOTE]

I was referring to your post about being a fly on the wall. Agreed that if an officer messed up, it is not funny for them.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Trucks leaving (can't tell what color).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Indigo"]Noordam on the move! :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] Edited by dobiemom