Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Can the cards be redeemed to replace a deposit on an existing booking and thus the credit card used would be debited?

Yes, I have done this. When you call Carnival, you will need to make the Gift Card payment first.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

Can the cards be redeemed to replace a deposit on an existing booking and thus the credit card used would be debited?

Yes, I have done this. When you call Carnival, you will need to make the Gift Card payment first.

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

I think you may have misunderstood my question. I have placed two 500.00 deposits down on two different Horizon cruises for 2018 and 2019. I was wondering if I could contact my TA (not Carnival PVP) and have him swap out my 1000.00 in deposits that went on my credit card with 1000.00 in gift cards?

I think you may have misunderstood my question. I have placed two 500.00 deposits down on two different Horizon cruises for 2018 and 2019. I was wondering if I could contact my TA (not Carnival PVP) and have him swap out my 1000.00 in deposits that went on my credit card with 1000.00 in gift cards?

I have done this with my PVP. I don't see why a TA wouldn't be able to do the same thing.

Thank you my dear....now once I verify it and have him do it, I need to snag another 1000 in cards.

You're very welcome, sweetie :D. Might be worth getting a Citi card like the Diamond Preferred so you can get Citi Easy Deals. They seem to have them more often. Oh, and no charge for shipping!

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a limit on the number of cards you can buy? I have enough points to buy $2000 worth when they are available but my payment date is getting close and I might buy elsewhere if I can't buy that many at once.

5 cards per 24 hours per account

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Is there a limit on the number of cards you can buy? I have enough points to buy $2000 worth when they are available but my payment date is getting close and I might buy elsewhere if I can't buy that many at once.

If the $500 cards are available, you can buy 4 of those at one time.

If the $500 cards are available, you can buy 4 of those at one time.

Then you put in multiple orders. I buy every card separately so i get more slips for bonus points. Same shipping either way

Since we have pretty much killed the intended purpose of this thread. Ill ask this, how many of you have their cruise fully paid off and are still buying cards in the event you wanna put a deposit on another cruise ? Or am i the only sick one who has their cruise, flight, gratuities paid in full with cards and a stock pile for the next booking

Since we have pretty much killed the intended purpose of this thread. Ill ask this, how many of you have their cruise fully paid off and are still buying cards in the event you wanna put a deposit on another cruise ? Or am i the only sick one who has their cruise, flight, gratuities paid in full with cards and a stock pile for the next booking

Meee! I guess that makes 2 of us sickos. I have 3 cruises booked. All I use is gift cards. I actually use a spreadsheet to keep track of them and use them for every single Carnival spend. Just yesterday I finally threw out the stack I used on our cruise last year.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes, works like a regular gift card. If you don't use it all you are left with a balance and you can apply that to another account.
Thank you. I plan on making our own scavenger hunt for the teens in our group and would like to give the winning team a prize. I'm thinking about getting a $100 gift card for the winners, splitting it between two people.

If you're bothered by a thread that veers away from the questions/comments/intentions of the original poster, then this entire message board must drive you nuts because it happens in most threads.

I'm not sure how you can restrict this thread to only posting when the AARP gift cards become available. I suppose a mod could lock it down and be responsible for posting when they're available, but that's not their job. Personally, I think using this thread to ask questions and discuss the gift cards is a good way to fill the gaps between the times they're available. It seems to be the biggest thread pertaining to AARP gift cards, so it's always going to attract the most attention. I know you've gotten upset a few times because people asked questions that have already been answered instead of reading through 100+ pages, but if you don't want to answer them, you don't have to.

Me! I buy them every time they put them up for sale. I haven't missed buying at least 1 $100 gift card in just under 2 years.

My subscription notice has gone crazy today... But no new listing...Just the same questions that have been answered usually within 20-30 posts...

My subscription notice has gone crazy today... But no new listing...Just the same questions that have been answered usually within 20-30 posts...
Below are the only two questions asked today. I've been following this thread for over two weeks now, so I know my question wasn't asked/answered since then. But just for good measure, I went back three pages, or 60 posts, and neither of them were asked within your "20-30 posts" timeframe, not even close. The question prior to these two was asked almost two weeks ago. Again, I didn't see that question asked/answered in the last three pages either.

And so what if someone asks a question that's already been answered somewhere in this 100+ page thread. It's a heck of a lot easier to ask than to sift through over 2,000 posts. Quicker too. If you don't want to answer, then don't. Thankfully there are plenty of others who are happy to oblige.

Can guest services split a card between multiple S&S accounts?

Or if you are already subscribed to this thread you should of already be prepared to know where and how to purchase them SINCE they sell out so quickly.

How do you subscribe to this thread?...............Sorry, please disregard. I found out how to subscribe.

Edited by BuckeyeTraveler
I found answer