What is Your Favorite Thing About the Connie

Evangaline

The crew. She has the best captain at sea. Also the food and entertainment are great.

Best combination of Captains on any ship! Tasos is quite outgoing and gets lots of mentions on Cruise Critic, but Nicholas is one of the most genuine people you'd ever meet. He will is very, very friendly and will be seen constantly walking around the ship talking to people. Next to the crew the most positive thing I can say about Connie is that she is a very comfortable ship. You'll know what I mean once you experience her.

That her name isn't Connie. Too beautiful a ship to be called Connie.

YES!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how it is that so many people can spell a made up / foreign word like Luminae, yet cannot or will not spell Constellation.

Life's little mysteries...

Let's all start calling the suite restaurant "Loomie's" and see how that goes over.

YES!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how it is that so many people can spell a made up / foreign word like Luminae, yet cannot or will not spell Constellation.

Let's all start calling the suite restaurant "Loomie's" and see how that goes over.

Loomy?

This September will be our first cruise on the famous Connie and wondered about those who have already sailed on her, what was your favorite thing about this ship?

While we don't dislike Qsine, we prefer Tuscan Grille over it and Connie is the only M-class ship that has Tuscan.

YES!

I worked as a journalist for many years, so I must admit that, of course, I can not spell, but I think I can spell Constellation:)

I agree with you, though. Constellation is a beautiful name for a ship. And I must admit, I do like "Loomie". Furthermore, I'm willing to start calling it that as I hear that it has messed up the MDR.

Does anyone know what part of the MDR it is located in? I can't seem to find it on the CC deck plans. It is the set dining that got robbed of its space or is the select dining?

Does anyone know what part of the MDR it is located in? I can't seem to find it on the CC deck plans. It is the set dining that got robbed of its space or is the select dining?

Luminae is Deck 4 port side. It took over a portion of the MDR "fixed seating" on Deck 4. There is only one entrance to the MDR now on Deck 4 and it is starboard side. Select dining is on Deck 5 starboard.

Edited by gimletgal

"Connie" is a love name and I think it personalizes a ship which apparently has a great personality. Now if you want to start a separate thread complaining about "Sillie" -- be my guest! :D

What's not to love? We have our 3rd cruise on the Constellation better known as The Connie booked for February 2016. We also lover her sister the Infinity. Did not get the same vibes on The Summit. Agree with comments on fantastic crew and captains but also enjoy Solarium and Spa lunch.

Cannot pick one fav:

Captain staff and crew, well run ship

Solarium

BLU

Tuscan Grill

Sunset Bar

Cozy theater

Cafe Baccio...

Some spaces are older....but overall they did a nice job adding new spaces without destroying the ship...