Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

The Royal Caribbean website has Serenade on the dry dock schedule for 2017. Could possibly be that.

Or CruiseCal doesn't have the itineraries.

I can't be sure.

Thank you...dry dock would make sense. I might avoid a cruise on Serenade then around that time just in case.

Edited by fish6

it could be just the required maintenance and not a full refit. Doesn't Radiance have a similar dry dock coming up?

Exactly. It will most likely just be the required maintenance. All of Serenade's major changes (Izumi, Pub, Centrum, etc) took place a few years ago during a longer dry dock.

You can always change your RC booking to Celebrity. I just did it not that long ago. It's a little more challenging than it once was, but possible when you get the right person to do it for you. :rolleyes:

Can you change a Celebrity booking to RC?

Wow, we have always been told that was not a possibility.

I change an X reservation to RC last year sometime and then this past December I changed an RC reservation to X. The trick is getting someone that knows what they're doing. :rolleyes:

I've gotten that response before as well.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

I change an X reservation to RC last year sometime and then this past December I changed an RC reservation to X. The trick is getting someone that knows what they're doing. :rolleyes:

I've gotten that response before as well.

As in all things in life, lol! Glad it worked for you. It must be outside most agents' skill set.

I don't see where this has been posted yet. I was looking at the itinerary for Serenade of the Seas for Feb and March of 2018 on cruisecal. And it shows a port stop in Ponce, Puerto Rico instead of San Juan. I wonder if that is correct. RCL does not show it as a port under the excursion area.

I don't see where this has been posted yet. I was looking at the itinerary for Serenade of the Seas for Feb and March of 2018 on cruisecal. And it shows a port stop in Ponce, Puerto Rico instead of San Juan. I wonder if that is correct. RCL does not show it as a port under the excursion area.

that's new :eek:

I wish Serenade would do this trip that Celebrity goes to for 11 nights.

Cartegna Columbia, Colon Panama, Costa Rica, Cozumel, Costa May, and Grand Cayman.

We've done the 11 night now twice on Vision and Serenade. It is the same trips, just in reverse orders.

That would be a really interesting stop.:)

This is the kind of sailing I'm waiting to book! :D