Tuggers - Back From The (almost) Dead And Going Cruising

tuggers

Sorry to hear about all your adventures. Hope you are on your way to good health for a long time to come. Enjoy your cruise and look forward to reading all about it. Missed you on here. Until we cruise together again only wishing you well.

Pat

I am so glad you are back on CC and email. We are both looking forward to dining with you again in April for a whole week :D. Until then, wrap your self in a huge innertube re-enforced with bubble wrap and stay out of cars ;)

See youi in April and talk to you often in between

XOXOX

Jeff and Kevin

AWWWWW, you guys got me all misty eyed! I was just hoping someone remembered me and I find some of you had actually missed me! Many thanks for making me feel loved!

I do think I'll have to give the best welcome back prize to my dear friend Host Andy for the Welcome Back Kotter theme! :D

The last few days I have been trying to get ready for a trip to Pompano Beach for a high school reunion. Leaving tomorrow and returning Monday. We are going to Par-tay

like we were still 18! Basically that means that there will be some (and I hope I'm one) who are still up past 11 PM!

I've done all the stuff we women have to do to go on a cruise: hair, nails, facial, the endless quest for the right thing to wear to the formal dinner but it just doesn't last very long.

Starting October 6th I'll start all over again but this time it'll be for a B2B with 3 day pre and post cruise in Tampa with my best bud, Judy. That turns my 13 night cruise into a 19 night vacation! Very cool! Her husband may not be thrilled but us girls will be!

I have discovered that my font and color problem seems to be with IE. If I use Firefox all is large and purple.

If any of you are looking for something to do late October

please consider Summit 10/18 and/or 10/24. Looks like it's going to be a blast!

Love you all!

I have missed you all!

We have also missed you. I started to wonder where you were when I hadn't seen your usual live from posts. I am so sorry to hear about the auto accidents and surgeries.

I am so glad to hear that you will be sailing B2B on Summit. We just sailed her on September 6-20 and had a great time.

Welcome back, Gail! You were missed.

Sorry about your trials and tribulations, but so glad to hear that you have emerged with your sense of humour intact!

I look forward, as always, to your next "Live From", complete with your signature "purple prose". :D

Just so you know, it's official: I'M OLD!

Those of you who know me are well aware of my packing strategy. Mainly I have been known to start at midnight when I have a 6 AM flight. Or start at 8 PM, take a nap from midnight to 4 and then get up and finish. In other words, with almost 100 cruises to my name I STILL SUCK AT PACKING! And I'm too old and tired to wake up after 4

hours!

I'm just packing for a 4 night reunion. I decided to 'take a nap' from midnight till 4. Set the alarm on my phone. Apparently it went off until it died and i just woke up! I even SUCK at packing for a weekend! I think I'm just going to hire someone to do this from now on. I'm too old too tired and too lazy!

OK, I've had two cups of coffee and I've ranted to the world about my inadequacies so I guess I'll give this packing crap another go. Please say a prayer that I make it! :rolleyes:

Just so you know, it's official: I'M OLD!

Those of you who know me are well aware of my packing strategy. Mainly I have been known to start at midnight when I have a 6 AM flight. Or start at 8 PM, take a nap from midnight to 4 and then get up and finish. In other words, with almost 100 cruises to my name I STILL SUCK AT PACKING! And I'm too old and tired to wake up after 4

hours!

I'm just packing for a 4 night reunion. I decided to 'take a nap' from midnight till 4. Set the alarm on my phone. Apparently it went off until it died and i just woke up! I even SUCK at packing for a weekend! I think I'm just going to hire someone to do this from now on. I'm too old too tired and too lazy!

OK, I've had two cups of coffee and I've ranted to the world about my inadequacies so I guess I'll give this packing crap another go. Please say a prayer that I make it! :rolleyes:

Just another reason to use private E-mail or facebook, etc to post individual or personal concerns. I look to the boards for cruising items.

Just another reason to use private E-mail or facebook, etc to post individual or personal concerns. I look to the boards for cruising items.

Although in this case, the OP (Tuggers) is referring to a non-cruise trip -- packing and packing strategies are popular topics on these boards. There are many threads (all over the forum) on just this subject. :cool:

I like to think that these boards are not just about cruising but making life long friends who like to cruise. We old timers like to see how each of us is doing from time to time. I can assure you that Tuggers (Gail) will post live from her cruises with much information about what is going on, on the ship. So if you see her post another thread come read it, I can assure you that you will find it helpful and entertaining.

Pat

Just skip over it if you're not interested. Many of us are interested in others' lives and experiences.

There are no guidelines which limit what topics can be posted on roll call threads or other threads (other than not to insult or belittle others).

Linda

At 523 posts maybe you should check your brakes and appreciate the valuable resource that Gail (Tuggers) and many of the other posters on this thread offer.

Who are you to say a word? Many of us update each other through the years about all sorts of things, personal and non-personal. You are not even an infant here......so keep your negative comments...the only reason you have a resource to go to like cruise critic is because of Tuggers, Ma Bell, WW cruisers, Cruisechick, dkjretired, bilgeboyPA......

This seems a bit harsh. Gail has been on the boards for years and has a wealth of cruise experience. Maybe you could cut her a little slack. As Happy Cruiser 6143 said above, just skip over it.

Welcome back from " overseas" as well. Even though we never met in person- I have " cruised " many times with you while reading your "Live from" ! Love it!

As the saying goes - good to have you back on board!

Greetings

Michael

Totally agree!