Chub Cruise (large gay men...)

January 18-23, 2016

• Jan 18: Bon Voyage from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
  • Jan 19: Day at Sea
  • Jan 20: Cozumel, Mexico
  • Jan 21: Day at Sea
  • Jan 22: Key West, Florida
  • Jan 23: Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Thanks for the Charter info. The Jan 18 cruise still seems to be offered to the general public.

Thanks for the Charter info. The Jan 18 cruise still seems to be offered to the general public.

Yeah, I realized you need Jan 7/8 after I posted. Still looking LOL.

I think you may be right with RBC from all I read when googling, seems to be an e employee appreciation cruise they let employees buy with saved points.

Edited by cle-guy

Should the Clothing Optional Charter really be blacked out or should it be clear? I'm thinking that it might not be a black tie event in the traditional sense.

Thank you again Dr. Arno for these very useful charts.

Edited by neverbeenhere

Thanks Arno for the good job. Do you know if Constellation will go dry dock next year?

Thank you

Connie did a drydock in November last year (2014). I was booked on the cruise they cancelled to do it.

APRIL 2016. (I have not checked these itineraries for changes as I have for the earlier ones. Double check with Celebrity's easy to navigate website before making any decisions.) ;)

We normally don't cruise in the summer months so perhaps someone else can assemble the files or get a copy of fleet deployment from Celebrity for posting here.

2016%20APRIL%20ITINERARY_zpsjfj3mqdz.png

Any chance you can post this as a google doc online so it's easily printable? I'm assuming this is in Excel now?

If I were to ask for any particular forward itineraries, I'd like to see Millie's full schedule, especially to watch if they move a bunch of itineraries to charters again this year.....

If some of us wanted to help with the future dates, how can we? I'd look to fill in Millie for example.

I often look at the Celebrity website to dream about my favorite ports of call and cruises that I would like to book. I have summarized itineraries for October. If there is enough interest, I could make this a regular post and expand the tie frame.

Thank you. This layout of information makes so much sense to me!!! I won't go off into a rant about the X website, but I will note that I wish they would occasionally have a good idea. Failing that, I hope they will steal this one.

Stan