Whats your favorite ship???

RNsoon2beNP

So Ive sailed on the Sensation & Fantasy, and I will be on the Vista in Feb 2017 (I know, totally different ends of the spectrum). But Im already looking to book my next cruise for the daughters graduation gift. My question is for those who have sailed on multiple different ships/ classes, which is your favorite and why?. Im open to were we sail from, im from Michigan so I have to travel regaurdless.

Im excited to hear your input :)

We have sailed several Fantasy class ships, the Legend (Spirit class) and the Breeze (Dream class). Our hands down favorite was the Breeze. We loved the dining options, lay-out of the ship, the Lanai and the cove balconies. The capacity is larger but it never felt crowded except around the pools. Chair hogs ran wild which seems to exist on all Carnival ships.

We looooove the Breeze. We love the decor and food options. The crew is awesome, though Matt Mitcham is gone. Lido deck is way too small. We like dive in movies and the overall atmosphere. It'll be my fave until Vista is here.

Love the Breeze! Sailing for the third time next month(feels so good saying that!!) But second would probably be the Dream. We just love the size in general. Not too big not too small. Breeze has all the bells and whistles that we love!

We have sailed on the Fascination and twice on the Conquest. We really liked the Conquest (with the exception of the deck the dining rooms are on.

We just booked on the Magic for our next cruise. Looking forward to trying this class out.

I assume we're just talking favourite Carnival ship. Right?

If so, of the 3 (all different classes) I have sailed - Inspiration, Glory, and Pride: Pride, hands down. The Spirit Class has a great layout for smoother traffic flow than either of the other two, feels less crowded, and is Balcony heavy, making Balconies and Suites very reasonably priced. And it has the Aft-Wrap VS.:D

I would have to say the Breeze is probably my favorite ship due to the amenities that it offers. I wasn't entirely sold on the layout, but the amenities--especially the food options--can overcome many other things. After the Breeze, I would have to say the Sunshine would be my second favorite ship.

Here's a vote for the Magic. I enjoyed the wraparound deck and outdoor eating options on deck 5, the openness of the public areas on that deck, never felt crowded.

I've sailed the all the ships in the Conquest class some multiple times, and the Valor 7 times. In this class my fav was the Liberty.

I will not sail the Fantasy class ships again, they were old when I did sail them 10 years ago.

Vista may be my next fav, but I won't know until I board in November.

Edited by evandbob

My question is for those who have sailed on multiple different ships/ classes, which is your favorite and why?

Are you only asking about Carnival? If that's the case, I'd say Breeze because they got away from the hideous Joe Farcus interior design.

But overall favorite ship, I'd have to say Allure of the Seas.

So Ive sailed on the Sensation & Fantasy, and I will be on the Vista in Feb 2017 (I know, totally different ends of the spectrum). But Im already looking to book my next cruise for the daughters graduation gift. My question is for those who have sailed on multiple different ships/ classes, which is your favorite and why?. Im open to were we sail from, im from Michigan so I have to travel regaurdless.

Im excited to hear your input :)

The Spirit Class ships for me. So glad they have the Pride in Maryland, such a short drive to for us.

Been on the Legend also and neither ship has ever felt crowded anywhere, except debarkation which is any ship. Hope to get on the Miracle and Spirit also some day