Problems with Captain Jonathan's Blog?

SilvertoGold

I noticed that no readers' comments have been posted since March 10 and now his page gives a 403 error note.

Has anyone else had a problem accessing this great blog?

I haven't noticed any problem accessing the blog. It seems okay to me. I am really enjoying reading about the progress as it nears completion.

I noticed that no readers' comments have been posted since March 10 and now his page gives a 403 error note.

Has anyone else had a problem accessing this great blog?

I haven't noticed any problem accessing the blog. It seems okay to me. I am really enjoying reading about the progress as it nears completion.

Daisyloo, it sounds like you're talking about Captain ALBERT's blog. Silvertogold is asking about Captain JONATHAN's blog, currently on the World Cruise. I saw a couple of posts on the Holland America Blog from Captain Jonathan as well as a link to his own blog, but when I clicked the link I got the 403 error as well.

Roy

Yes, I too cannot access the blog, I get the email and can read what he wrote but cannot access the pictures or the actual blog.

This is the first part of the blog today

Angkor Wat

by Jonathan

I mentioned to you that K1, (my Karen) and K2, left the "Amsterdam" in Phu My, Vietnam on the 9th of March for a tour to Angkor Wat, Cambodia. Flying on Angkor Air, she, (they) landed at Siem Reap, Cambodia and took a bus to the Sofitel Hotel in Angkor Phokeethra.

Day 2 found them up and about early, sunrise over Angkor Wat is a sight one does not want to miss and thence the tour continued.

(You should be able to open a larger photo by 'clicking' on it).

The last sentence makes me think that he may have done something or he was aware of people having problems opening the photos. Non of the photos were visible in today's email.

I have had no problem accessing Captain Jonathan's World Cruise blog either early this AM - 6AM MST time nor now 1PM MST. Wonder why others have problems.

Well, you're very lucky!! Or else you have a very special status allowing you permission to access.:D

Thanks, everyone.

I have not signed up for the emails, as Lisa has done, but just go to his website.

The fact that no comments have been made since March 10 made me think something was wrong a week ago. I hope he is able to figure out that his blog is compromised.

I'm using Internet Explorer and Google with the same result.

Edited by SilvertoGold

Thanks, everyone.

I have not signed up for the emails, as Lisa has done, but just go to his website.

The fact that no comments have been made since March 10 made me think something was wrong a week ago. I hope he is able to figure out that his blog is compromised.

I'm using Internet Explorer and Google with the same result.

I get the email alerts too, so you can read the first part of his post in the email, and that's it. I am sure he will soon discover that there is a problem - just like last year when he forgot to allow comments for awhile - and it will get fixed. Guess we just have to be patient.:)

I needed to email Jonathan, so I just did and told him everyone is getting errors. So may get fixed soon, depending on what the problem is. :confused:

Thanks Lisa.

Guess when he gets it, if he visits CC, he'll get an idea of how popular he is.

It's fixed!!:):):)

I had been so busy this evening that I had not had time to check my email but saw, that i heard back from Jonathan about two hours ago, and he said he had just found out and was working on it as he was writing me :)

Glad it is up and working!!

Daisyloo, it sounds like you're talking about Captain ALBERT's blog. Silvertogold is asking about Captain JONATHAN's blog, currently on the World Cruise. I saw a couple of posts on the Holland America Blog from Captain Jonathan as well as a link to his own blog, but when I clicked the link I got the 403 error as well.

Roy

Oops!! Sorry, I misunderstood. :(