Budweiser Drinkers Please Unite

Aussie One

Hi Guys, when i cruise i always drink Bud my last cruise with RCL out of Hong Kong i ordered A bud and it came in a small 330 mill bottle in past cruises when on X In came in alumniom 16 Ounce bottles on a closer look your not going to like this The RCL Bud was manufactured in New Zealand Sacrilege.

Bud also comes in 355 mill i think this is 12 ounces this is imported to Australia. please check that your Bud is not from Kiwi country. please advise whats served on X some might say you cant tell the difference but that's after ten or twenty Buds have a Bud DAY Aussie

Bud? BUD??? As in the American Budweiser, not the (oh so much better) Czech brew?

Around here we call that soda pop. When on your next cruise, live on the wild side and try some real beers.

But there aren't any on board according to the menu [emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

OP, bud, not my cup of tea, but DRINK WHAT YOU LIKE!! put a slice of fruit in it, put tomato juice in it. it's your beer, ENJOY IT!

sorry, just aggravates me to no end when people offer nothing but a backwards insult to someone taking the time to post.

I don't understand. Budweiser is brewed in half a dozen different locations in the US alone. Should I be mad that one is made in Atlanta instead of Columbus? It's a mass produced product. Enjoy the relative consistency of the product...like a Big Mac or a Coke.

Not going to cut anyone slack for posting what appeared to be disparaging comments against people from New Zealand. Beechwood Aged Thinking.

I never made any comment about Kiwis selling knock off beer in other Country's Aussie

Hi GUYS I posted this thread as a bit of fun when i cruise on a USA ship there is not a lot of choice with X classic package so i enjoy drinking Bud as its a change from Aussie Brews no Aussie Kiwi Pome Canadian beers available any suggestions from the classic package go for it have a drink for me Aussie

Hi GUYS I posted this thread as a bit of fun when i cruise on a USA ship there is not a lot of choice with X classic package so i enjoy drinking Bud as its a change from Aussie Brews no Aussie Kiwi Pome Canadian beers available any suggestions from the classic package go for it have a drink for me Aussie

If you cruised out of HK you aren't on a USA ship. You are going to get Budweiser from the closest factory. Enjoy the consistency!

No offense, but after living in Bavaria for four years, beers like Budweiser taste like weak lemonade. Have you ever tried Sam Adams, it is a very good American beer, if you want American.

Going from Bud to Sams is a huge leap. Sam's Summer may be a better first move. Love that stuff,

Going from Bud to Sams is a huge leap. Sam's Summer may be a better first move. Love that stuff,

Beer & taste are very subjective. Can't stand the after taste of any of the Sam Adams seasonal beers.

Beer & taste are very subjective. Can't stand the after taste of any of the Sam Adams seasonal beers.

Yes, I can't stand the no taste to Bud. Sam Adams used far more hops in their brewing, which improves the flavor.

I really love Guinness, but the Guinness sold in the USA is not so great. The Guinness sold in Ireland or even in the UK is wonderful.

English beer being served warm you can put a tea bag in it Aussie

This coming from the country where the beer is basically alcoholic ice it's served that cold and there's no taste. No wonder you drink Bud. Alcoholic chemicals in water.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Aside from a nice session ale which I make with a few different shade malts, Maris Otter, a little mashed oats, some East Kent Goldings, a touch of Fuggles and a dose of Nottingham yeast I don't really enjoy any commercial beers, however I also like real licorice. If we all liked the same thing life would really be boring. When on a cruise or at a venue where I want a beer I'll make a Black Castle, 50 /50 Newcastle and Guinness.

Drink what ever you like and enjoy.

bosco

English beer being served warm you can put a tea bag in it Aussie

Well Aussie, you can if you want, but that's the problem with drinking tea abroad, especially in the States. They don't boil the water. So warm beer won't make a decent cuppa :)