Snacks

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/anthemoftheseas/dining/restaurants/the-cafe-two70/

Not sure if they have the famous Roast Beef sandwiches..maybe someone can clarify. I have not been on the ship yet, but I do recall reading here that they do have the chips.

Café Two70 has the roast beef sandwiches. And bags of chips. Which unfortunately, some people hoard.

Yes, you can bring on your own pretzels. Salty snack without all the fat. :)

Café Two70 has the roast beef sandwiches. And bags of chips. Which unfortunately, some people hoard.

YIPEEEE. I was sooooo looking forward to them.:)

Actually, Anthem has the Café Two70 and the Café Promenade. No "The Café".

The former is on Deck 5 aft & the latter is on Deck 4 midship.

:)

Cafe Two 70 also says they serve breakfast, have you eaten there? Can you give me a rough idea of what they offer.

... And bags of chips. Which unfortunately, some people hoard. ...

On Vision, they said the hoarding was so bad that they stopped self-serve bags of chips. People had to ask for chips and they crewmember served them from a large tub behind the counter.

They have breakfast sandwiches, all kinds of cereal, yogurt,hot cereals, breakfast burritos, my favorite.

Thanks. So, the options sound similar to what we had at Park Cafe on Oasis. I have not read anything about Anthem and looks like I am booking it, so I need to catch up.:eek::D

Spot on! On a recent embarkation day I couldn't believe I actually saw an ADULT taking about 6 bags and placing them in his carry on tote. Everyone blames kids for hoarding the food or bad behavior, but this was an adult. He was not taking for a family as we know the traveler and know that he was traveling with just his wife.

M

Spot on! On a recent embarkation day I couldn't believe I actually saw an ADULT taking about 6 bags and placing them in his carry on tote. Everyone blames kids for hoarding the food or bad behavior, but this was an adult. He was not taking for a family as we know the traveler and know that he was traveling with just his wife.

M

Ha! Royal should then give me an award for bringing my own!

We bring a gallon zip bag with salty nuts/bar snacks. We then take smaller zip bags full with us at night. When having drinks the snack mix is great because we don't want sandwiches/pizza. Every cruise we meet folks who were going to do the same on future cruises.

Ha! Royal should then give me an award for bringing my own!

:) Your "award" will be that you will actually have chips!

I thought I read that chips came with certain room service items. Maybe others can confirm.

enjoy

M

My first thought when I see a question like this is Why? There is so much food on the ship. But I guess if you have a craving for a certain type of snack that isn't available its understandable. My bags are always too full so I'll make do with what's free on the ship, but have stopped by some of the shops for sweets at times.

I usually bring a can of nuts (cashews most of the time)...I think we had salty snacks at the pub but just to save time and effort, I keep the nuts in the cabin for a salty snack occasionally. We've had chips from room service and they come in the bag. The one thing we have found that you cannot find on the ships...any ship, is gum. I'm sure I know why, but I like to have gum when we go off the ship and are walking around. I know that gum would be a nightmare to clean up on the ship, so I understand why they don't carry it and I respect that on the ship.