Mr Sanchos/Nachi Cocum

cocacola86

Can you comment on these two, your experiences, what's better price for food/drinks, features. How good is the food, beach features and which ones closer to where Carnival docks and is there cabs readily available?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have been to both. While I like them both, I prefer Mr Sancho's. It has more to do and I prefer their food and drinks.(the shrimp cocktail and ceviche is to die for). The beach is wider at Mr Sancho's and if you want a massage, ask for Dulce. She has magic hands!!!

I liked Mr. Sanchos much more than Nacchi.

Can I ask why?

We have a group of 24 going 10 adults and 14 kids. We are not into the huge party scene but like a good time.

It's a Spring Break Cruise so we are a little worried about a crazy trip.

I think it's 55 to get in pp does that include everything because I see a menu online with the prices do you know how much it is for a massage at mr sanchos

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The all inclusive price includes food and drinks. (there might be some high end food selections not included)

will you get sick from eating there?

Well, no guarantee but most tourist places don't stay in business very long if they serve food and drink that causes their guests to get sick. I've been going to Mr. Sanchos for 15 years.

Can you comment on these two, your experiences, what's better price for food/drinks, features. How good is the food, beach features and which ones closer to where Carnival docks and is there cabs readily available?

Nachi is more quiet, Sanchos is more family oriented. Look on their web sites and you can see the difference.

They do share the same beach and are adjacent to each other. I've walked from Sanchos to Nachi, no problem.

As far as food, my take is Sanchos is more of an "Americanized" menu with Tex Mex and burgers and stuff like that. Nachi is more local food, I love their camarones aioli.

How far of a cab ride is it from the Carnival pier?

I think it was $16 for 2, a little higher if there were 5 or more in a van. Cab fares are posted at the taxi station, just like at any American airport.

Just confirm with the driver before getting in his vehicle to avoid any "misunderstandings" later.

Can I ask why?

We have a group of 24 going 10 adults and 14 kids. We are not into the huge party scene but like a good time.

It's a Spring Break Cruise so we are a little worried about a crazy trip.

Drove past Mr Sanchos and Paradise Beach which were beautifully landscaped. Got to Nachi and it was a weedy rock parking lot, unkempt shrubs. They want you to put on a sombrero for a picture which I didn't want to do and didn't. The sand was so thick it was very hard to walk in. The lounger by the water was at such a slant it dumped you into the water. Moved back and had to duck way down to get under the palapa. Didn't get service for a long time. Went to pool for shade. Only shade was at table with iron chairs. Had to ask 3 times for a menu. Another couple near me had a hard time getting waited on as well. Fajitas were very tough, salsa was way too spicy. A large group of tweens and teens were play fighting in the pool for over an hour making a ton of noise. Several asked them to stop.

Mr. Sanchos waiter kept the drinks coming. Lots of lounges in the shade. Food was great. No noisy bunches in the pool.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

Drove past Mr Sanchos and Paradise Beach which were beautifully landscaped. Got to Nachi and it was a weedy rock parking lot, unkempt shrubs. They want you to put on a sombrero for a picture which I didn't want to do and didn't. The sand was so thick it was very hard to walk in. The lounger by the water was at such a slant it dumped you into the water. Moved back and had to duck way down to get under the palapa. Didn't get service for a long time. Went to pool for shade. Only shade was at table with iron chairs. Had to ask 3 times for a menu. Another couple near me had a hard time getting waited on as well. Fajitas were very tough, salsa was way too spicy. A large group of tweens and teens were play fighting in the pool for over an hour making a ton of noise. Several asked them to stop.

Mr. Sanchos waiter kept the drinks coming. Lots of lounges in the shade. Food was great. No noisy bunches in the pool.

Thanks, we have been to Nachi twice and really enjoyed it. But that was with just our family, we are not big parties so we enjoyed the quieter atmosphere. But on this trip there are so any of us, I thought we may need something else.

The water toys are the big draw for Nachi.

It's just me and my DW so which one would you still recommend

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Looking for quiet and relaxing and uncrowded with no water toys - go for Nachi.

Looking for a more lively atmosphere water toys and don't mind the crowds - go to Sanchos.

Been to Mr Sanchos only once and it was for about 4.5 hours. We liked it and paid for the AI. They only had Buffet menu then... people have now told me they do made to order now which is great. More of a party atmosphere and they do a fantastic job with the place. The service is outstanding, the food is good, drinks are good, Pool and bad is awesome, and the beach is wonderful. Biggest things I didn't like about it was the Buffet menu and the crowds.

Been to Nachi many, many times and we love it. We are booked to go back in Sept. The service is outstanding, we love the food and drinks (ask for stronger if needed), same beach as Sanchos so wonderful, pool and pool bar is awesome, and we like to rent the Jet Ski from there and also parasail. They have other excursions there at the desk - kayaks, etc. Biggest thing that we love about it is they only allow 100 people into the whole place and it is quiet/relaxing. Very rustic and not much concrete -- which we love.

Both places are great in their own way. It just depend on what is best for you.

Edited by BrotherCraig