So sad

stoneharborlady

Just used the very last of my eucalyptus body lotion from my last cruise. It was more than three years old, but still smelled good, and smelled like Princess to me. I will really miss it now that its gone, and cannot be replaced. Funny how we associate "things".

just used the very last of my eucalyptus body lotion from my last cruise. It was more than three years old, but still smelled good, and smelled like princess to me. I will really miss it now that its gone, and cannot be replaced. Funny how we associate "things".

+1. :(

Too funny to see this today. Last night I was preparing for my next cruise where I will bring my own hair products as I hate what is in the Princess dispensers. I FOUND a couple bottles of shampoo and conditioner from another line! Yeah!

Just used the very last of my eucalyptus body lotion from my last cruise. It was more than three years old, but still smelled good, and smelled like Princess to me. I will really miss it now that its gone, and cannot be replaced. Funny how we associate "things".

Those were the days my friend / We thought they'd never end / We'd sing and dance forever and a day / We'd live the life we choose forever on a cruise. (thanks Mary Hopkin)… Yes those were indeed the days before the masses and penny pinching came along Perhaps after many years with Princess it's time to move on !:(

Wish I had some to give to you. I do not like the princess body stuff at all .lotion /shampoo, etc. ,so I bring my own. My favorite travel lotion is the Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath and Bodyworks.

Julie

They do not supply that type (eucalyptus) of lotion anymore.

The stuff they give out now is terrible. :(

Hmmm... that was what we had earlier this year. Maybe they were getting rid of existing stock. I'll find out in a few weeks...

Bath and Body Works sells it.

Or better yet....take another cruise and buy plenty!! :D

I will shed tears the day I use my final EMPTY bottle from the Princess toiletries. I saved all the empties from what DH used for years and now fill the bottles with my usual products for short trips. Between (generally) not bringing them back home and giving several to friends who know I have them, I am down to about 15 empty bottles.

I think eucalyptus smells awful....more power to you..

It's so weird, I know. Some people like things that other people don't. :rolleyes: If Princess ever brings back the eucalyptus things, you can give yours to me.

I have kept my empty Princess lotion bottles, just to open them every now and then to ... inhale.

To me, the lingering scent reminds me of the "essence" of Princess cruising. I think they gave up a very effective marketing tool because every time I smell it I think of some pretty great times at sea!

It's so weird, I know. Some people like things that other people don't. :rolleyes: If Princess ever brings back the eucalyptus things, you can give yours to me.

Hang on there shredie, you will have to share them with me. I started this thread!!! :p

i have kept my empty princess lotion bottles, just to open them every now and then to ... Inhale.

To me, the lingering scent reminds me of the "essence" of princess cruising. I think they gave up a very effective marketing tool because every time i smell it i think of some pretty great times at sea!

Exactly!

Edited by stoneharborlady