Worried I made a mistake with NCL..

Kosi

Thinking of canceling and taking the hit with cruise line and with TA.. I am so worried about the level of entertainment, room, (even in a Haven room).. I am this worried I am sad to lose money but will , and go back to RCI..I just saw this thread where a guy gets punched?? This would ruin my trip .. if I saw something like this ..

Edited by Kosi

Nothing is ever truly perfect.

You make your vacation!

Treat employees with kindness and respect and you will receive kindness and respect in return.

Go on vacation with the mindset that you will have fun, meet new people, try new things, and that is what you will do.

Each cruise line has positive and negatives. Concentrate on the positives and let the negatives roll away with the tides.

Enjoy that you have the opportunity to take a vacation as there are many that cannot afford that luxury at any level.

I agree with others. If you are already Negative Nelly about NCL, then do yourself a favour and cancel. Otherwise you will get on the cruise expecting to have a bad time. And you will. Because you will look for everything bad so that you can "confirm" your "fears".

Thinking of canceling and taking the hit with cruise line and with TA.. I am so worried about the level of entertainment, room, (even in a Haven room).. I am this worried I am sad to lose money but will , and go back to RCI..I just saw this thread where a guy gets punched?? This would ruin my trip .. if I saw something like this ..

If you give up a Haven suite to go back to an RCL suite...we'll, I'll just hold my tongue .

Congrats to whomever gets the upsell to the Haven when you cancel!

is the original post a joke? I've been safer on cruises than at work! Was once working a trauma surgery when a gang banger got last surgery, stormed in a pulled a gun in the surgeon....but never have seen a punch thrown or tossed whilst on a cruise.

And I've seen as many drunken fools on Royal as on NCL. Do you really think RCL is safer than NCL because of one idiotic video posted here?

Oy to the Vey

Edited by Annmeat

Are you sure that you want to go back to Royal Caribbean?...

QyhCcU_2WRg

...or Carnival?...

h-y9_6ZQJ_E

..or Disney...

Cy41xFZhnvg

...or...never cruise again. :rolleyes:

Oh my GOODNESS! You are my hero !

We were aboard the Disney Fantasy in Oct 2013. Saw a horrible fight on the main deck during the pirate show, made even worse because all of the little kids seated on the deck with parents scrambling to get them out of the way.

Stuff can happen anywhere.

We were aboard the Disney Fantasy in Oct 2013. Saw a horrible fight on the main deck during the pirate show, made even worse because all of the little kids seated on the deck with parents scrambling to get them out of the way.

Stuff can happen anywhere.

That is simply sad.

Sometimes you might be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but chances of you being right there to witness it are pretty slim. And as others have demonstrated, fights can happen on any line, any ship.

If this post was not intended as a joke, please, by all means, go ahead and cancel.

Edited by vince_g

And passengers fighting is the fault of the cruise line???? :):)

If you are one of 2000 or 4000 to 6000 passengers I can tell you there are some bad guys in that number!

It's the real world on a cruise .....treat it as such

Edited by Feebs2015

Fights can happen on any ship. Even RCI.

[YOUTUBE]QyhCcU_2WRg[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another...

[YOUTUBE]Q7e0zrAV9Nk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by javalsu

Since your so worried, you should just transfer your cruise into my name. I'll report back and tell you what a good time I had...

Edited by sid_9169