Free select drinks package

rccl have posted this in another thread

Originally Posted by Royal Caribbean International View Post

Hi there.

It seems that there’s been some chatter about our enhanced Beverage Packages. Here are the highlights:

Our new offerings have been simplified into the Deluxe Beverage Package, the Refreshment Package, and the Classic Soda Package. These packages were launched onboard as of September 06, 2016. Please use the link below for more info on what each packages includes.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...dining_options

We’ll be grandfathering in our guests that have already purchased the Select Package, or that have the package included in their cruise. Please review the points below:

- Guests with a Select Package will have the opportunity to upgrade onboard to the Deluxe Package at the special rate of $10pp per day, plus 18% gratuities

- Guests with the Premium and Ultimate Packages will be automatically upgraded to the new Deluxe Package at no extra cost

- Replenish Package is being replaced by the Refreshment Package and our Evian Water Package remains unchanged

We hope this answers many of the questions out there.

Here is the email I got from RCCL

Thank you for purchasing a Select Beverage Package for your upcoming cruise(s).

We have recently refined our beverage package offerings, and no longer offer this specific package. No need to worry! We will still honor your Select Beverage Package while you’re onboard. You’ll enjoy the same selection of complimentary beverages you were promised at time of purchase:

• Beers

• Wines by the glass

• Non-alcoholic cocktails

• Juices

• Fountain soda with free Coca-Cola[emoji768] souvenir cup

You also have the option to upgrade once onboard to the new Deluxe Package for an additional $10 per person, per day + gratuity. Just visit one of the beverage sales stations located throughout the ship or simply ask your friendly bar staff. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Edited by sea shepherd

rccl have posted this in another thread

Originally Posted by Royal Caribbean International View Post

Hi there.

It seems that there’s been some chatter about our enhanced Beverage Packages. Here are the highlights:

Our new offerings have been simplified into the Deluxe Beverage Package, the Refreshment Package, and the Classic Soda Package. These packages were launched onboard as of September 06, 2016. Please use the link below for more info on what each packages includes.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...dining_options

We’ll be grandfathering in our guests that have already purchased the Select Package, or that have the package included in their cruise. Please review the points below:

- Guests with a Select Package will have the opportunity to upgrade onboard to the Deluxe Package at the special rate of $10pp per day, plus 18% gratuities

- Guests with the Premium and Ultimate Packages will be automatically upgraded to the new Deluxe Package at no extra cost

- Replenish Package is being replaced by the Refreshment Package and our Evian Water Package remains unchanged

We hope this answers many of the questions out there.

the link, not surprising:

"Sorry the page you requested is no longer available"

HAHAHA

What dates are the uk members sailing as we are sailing on Indy on 13 October from Southampton and have as yet not received an email from Royal offering this $10 upgrade. In fact when I phoned them on Monday evening they were quoting $22-$25.

What dates are the uk members sailing as we are sailing on Indy on 13 October from Southampton and have as yet not received an email from Royal offering this $10 upgrade. In fact when I phoned them on Monday evening they were quoting $22-$25.

Sorry I'm not on that one

Just screen shot from twitter and copy the bit on here that royal have posted up.

I'd sign if this is the case.

I too have the select package and planned to upgrade to premium.

Phoned RCI yesterday and was told that it was no problem as I could pay $ 25-30 and upgrade to the new Deluxe. They couldn't seem to understand that that would be double what I was expecting to pay.

I then phoned Crown and Anchor and they said, after much consulting with other colleagues, that I'd be able to still pay for a premium package! Asked for email to confirm this but the email I received is ambiguous to say the least. Have asked for a clearer response but am still waiting ....

Good luck, I was told pay the new price, or stick with what you got...

Great News! Select Package Upgrade will remain at $10. plus 18% p/d! I have been

consulting my Crystal Ball daily and I knew this was going to happen. The last few days it was a little foggy, but this morning it was clear as a whistle, so I knew good news was on the horizon, which it was! My Chrystal Ball maybe a little slow, but it normally comes up with a good decision. Have fun everyone on your cruises and drink up! Cheers!

Thanks to everyone on here for all their hard word and persistence in contacting RC.

I also now have my confirmation email for an upgrade price of $10 plus gratuities per day.

Roll on 11th October - Voyager from Hong Kong. :D

Who did you get the email from? Are they automatically emailing those with select packages or replying to emails they have received?

I emailed their customer services address via the website a few days ago but have had no response.

Bobblehat71 - after following a link that Fragilek posted yesterday, I contacted RC via twitter. Got a reply from them confirming the new price but I also asked them to email me which they did.

Hope you get success.

Thank you,

I have sent them a message via twitter this morning. Not heard back yet.

Did they take long to respond?

Hi just came onto independence of the seas.

I asked to downgrade my wife's select drinks package as she doesn't drink alcohol and was told no downgrades allowed, so I went to guest relations to query this as you used to be able to downgrade to royal replenish package and after a bit of tapping on his keyboard said yes that's ok and changed my wife's drink package.

Hope this is useful to somebody

Edited by doskram

Upgrade price now on twitter feed at $10 +18% screen shot it

Just wanted to say thank you for all your work in doing this.

I have been away without constant internet access so missed a lot of the conversation . Just got back today and saw the thread, I am so happy with the result.

Our cruise is B2B for 21 nights in December with the free Select package, knowing now that RCI have made special arrangements for the transitional period is brilliant. I have taken screen shots of the CC posts and Twitter feed. I know a bartender who will be onboard for our cruises so will find him and do the upgrade deal with him.

Once again thank you.:)

Hi All,

Need a little help .

I emailed Royal last week and sent direct message via Twitter regarding upgrading my select package. I still have have had no response. Spoke to someone on the phone and was told I had to upgrade to deluxe at $20-$25!

Can you let me know who you all emailed and what twitter account you messaged. Sailing next week so would like to get some confirmation in writing.

Any help much appreciated.

Hi All,

Need a little help .

I emailed Royal last week and sent direct message via Twitter regarding upgrading my select package. I still have have had no response. Spoke to someone on the phone and was told I had to upgrade to deluxe at $20-$25!

Can you let me know who you all emailed and what twitter account you messaged. Sailing next week so would like to get some confirmation in writing.

Any help much appreciated.

Hi Bobble,

don't worry, I emailed and it took some time to get back to me but they now seem to have a 'standard' response. So yours will come but they have had so many 'complaints' that they are dealing with them in turn.

mine said:

We are very excited to announce our enhanced beverage packages. Our new offerings have been simplified into three packages: Deluxe Beverage Package, the Refreshment Package, and the Classic Soda Package. These packages were launched onboard as of September 6, 2016.

We will be grandfathering in our guests that have already purchased the Select Package, or that have the package included in their cruise. Please review the points below:

- Guests with a Select Package will have the opportunity to upgrade onboard to the Deluxe Package at the special rate of $10 per person per day plus 18% gratuities

- The Replenish Package is being replaced by the Refreshment Package, and our Evian Water Package remains unchanged

Hope that helps :)