Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

My first guess is Oasis Class to Asia.

Royal Caribbean will pull one of the Oasis Class ships off sale in Florida to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asia is not ready for Oasis Class

We already know Quantum 4 is going to China

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Australia seems to be more likely

We here in Brisbane won't say no if she's going begging ;):D:D:D. Even if she is unable to turnaround in the Brisbane river at Portside quite happy to be bused to Fishermans Is for the time being..... Anyone in the know of what size cancels out docking at Portside ..... Sun sisters dock there they are 261 mtrs give or take, Vision is 279mts.... draught if it matters in this case Sun sisters are deeper... :)

My theory. Ovation replaces Explorer with Aus and Alaska.

I really hope you're right. We've talked about Q Class in Alaska for two years on CC... I feel a Q Class ship in Alaska would destroy the competition! Just imagine chilling out in Two70 or the massive glass Solarium while going through the inside passage or circling at the Glaciers.... let alone Northstar/etc

Magic!! :D:D

(Now wouldn't it be wonderful if they brought back DD for the Alalska runs :o;))

I really hope you're right. We've talked about Q Class in Alaska for two years on CC... I feel a Q Class ship in Alaska would destroy the competition! Just imagine chilling out in Two70 or the massive glass Solarium while going through the inside passage or circling at the Glaciers.... let alone Northstar/etc

Magic!! :D:D

(Now wouldn't it be wonderful if they brought back DD for the Alalska runs :o;))

Agreed,...however DD is DNR :(

Actually if can't be voyager. Mariner was the main ship homeported. Voyager and ovation/quantum class is additional seasonal capacity. If they would change ship, it is most likely for them to upgrade capacity on a yearly basis, not so much seasonal.

This would explain the quick dry dock of Mariner last month.

I would assume when Mariner arrives Gibraltar it will have a Flowrider and waterslides.

Does every ship have to have a Flowrider? I would think more folks would use the slides. No Flowrider would allow more flexibility.

Sorry Andrew. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app