Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

TG12,While not trying sidetrack this thread,

Panama Canal info here....

I found the specific thread which I think is the very best about the Panama Canal as explained by BillB48

The explanation and photos on posts #17. #18

and especially #22 (re BoA span height) I think is the ultimate explanation regarding Voyager/Freedom Class.

ChengP's comment right after is also interesting

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2241152&highlight=radar

Panama Canal info here....

I found the specific thread which I think is the very best about the Panama Canal as explained by BillB48

The explanation and photos on posts #17. #18

and especially #22 (re BoA span height) I think is the ultimate explanation regarding Voyager/Freedom Class.

ChengP's comment right after is also interesting

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2241152&highlight=radar

Did not realize it was that far back... thanks for finding it.

Princess is reportedly sending Royal Princess to LA (Mexico & Coastals) and Alaska for 2019. Now with NCL's new ship and Princess' largest class of ship on the west coast, maybe RCI will finally test the market again *Fingers Crossed* :D

Princess is reportedly sending Royal Princess to LA (Mexico & Coastals) and Alaska for 2019. Now with NCL's new ship and Princess' largest class of ship on the west coast, maybe RCI will finally test the market again *Fingers Crossed* :D

One can only hope :-)

All depends on the expenses. If they can make more profit elsewhere, they won't go.

Anyone know what ship will do Panama Canal?

We waited a few years hoping for a RCI ship to do the Panama Canal and ended up cruising on Celebrity Infinity. It was a repositioning from Miami to Valparaiso in Chile. Would have loved to go all the way around the Horn but it was just before Christmas, so we had to get back home. It was a good cruise, so check out Celebrity.

Doubtful, I'm afraid. There have been many opportunities since RCI left Los Angeles in 2011, but they have chosen to not return. :(

We were on the first West coast one from Long Beach. Didn't realise there wouldn't be anymore or we would have done it

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Are you talking about RCI? What year, just curious. :)

Doubtful, I'm afraid. There have been many opportunities since RCI left Los Angeles in 2011, but they have chosen to not return. :(

Are you talking about RCI? What year, just curious. :)

The one you were on 2 years ago. You were lucky and stayed on. Wish now we had done it

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Huh??? How do you know that? Could you maybe name any source for that information??

Does Royal have a cruise calendar that shows which ships will be doing which itineraries? I am trying to figure out which ships will be be in Bayonne in the winter of 2018-2019, and I only see Anthem OTS. Surely at least one more will be there too?

Nope, just Anthem during that timeframe.

Adventure will be there during the summer and fall of 2018.