Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

2ab935258496072f9471f3292651b1be.jpg

Thank you SO much for posting this one. Really appreciate it!!

All three cruises look promising and Cochin in India means Taj Mahal is a possibility for those interested. All three itineraries look pretty good to us. We're definitely tempted! Going to wait and see the pricing.

I have seen the expected release date for the Radiance April 2019 to Hawaii (18 night). Calculating from there I would expect the next leg of Honolulu to Vancouver to be May 7, 2019. I have not seen a release date for that segment yet. Can we expect it to be released At the same time as the Australia - Hawaii segment?

I have seen the expected release date for the Radiance April 2019 to Hawaii (18 night). Calculating from there I would expect the next leg of Honolulu to Vancouver to be May 7, 2019. I have not seen a release date for that segment yet. Can we expect it to be released At the same time as the Australia - Hawaii segment?

That usually gets released at the same time. Those 2 have a fairly high number of pax that book B2B.

Not that many ports on any of the legs....

Yes, too many sea days for me. Thanks to bigeck for posting the itinerary. I was preliminarily interested in the Singapore to Dubai leg but can take it off my short list of possibilities now.

It's pretty consistent with past Global Odysseys give or take.

The Quantum one was 52 days (vs 41), so considerably shorter.

Biker, who foresees some deep discounting on this Mariner sailing.

The Quantum one was 52 days (vs 41), so considerably shorter.

Biker, who foresees some deep discounting on this Mariner sailing.

Yes, but remember Quantum went to Shanghai

And Ovation went to Tianjin so it would require more days (not 11 days however)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They should get released together, I did both of these B2B last year and they were released the same day, was great as I was able to have the same cabin the whole way. About 300 pax did B2B and most had the same cabin due to booking early at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Missed this one. All are bookable tomorrow May 2nd

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for posting these, Alex. You went to some trouble to do it, much appreciated!:)

I would be interested in doing these itineraries, if circumstances were different. I think whoever does go will have a memorable experience (in a good way!).

Just saw a rumor that Mariner will take over 3/4 nighters from Miami and Enchantment will begin to do 4/5 nighters. Can anyone confirm?

No confirmation from the cruise line.

Thank you for posting these, Alex. You went to some trouble to do it, much appreciated!:)

I would be interested in doing these itineraries, if circumstances were different. I think whoever does go will have a memorable experience (in a good way!).

No problem. No word on Obc or prices yet. I will keep asking.

I have Brilliance Ta booked and got $400 Obc. Don't want to lose that.

Saw this on a social media site. Mariner will take over Enchantment sailings after June 22, 2018.

"We understand every cruise vacation is extremely valuable to your clients, and for that reason we wanted to ensure you were immediately informed about a change to sailings on board Enchantment of the Seas on or after June 22, 2018. Due to a recent change in our itinerary schedule, we have had to make an adjustment to your client’s reservation. The itinerary and departure date for this sailing will remain as originally scheduled, however, your clients will now sail on board Mariner of the Seas."

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Saw this on a social media site. Where will Enchantment go?

"We understand every cruise vacation is extremely valuable to your clients, and for that reason we wanted to ensure you were immediately informed about a change to sailings on board Enchantment of the Seas on or after June 22, 2018. Due to a recent change in our itinerary schedule, we have had to make an adjustment to your client’s reservation. The itinerary and departure date for this sailing will remain as originally scheduled, however, your clients will now sail on board Mariner of the Seas."

Looks like the rumor I read was correct. I like Mariner doing those itineraries. Supposedly Enchantment will move to 4/5 nighters.