Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I was also disappointed with the Ken & Michael show. I expected so much more. This was something special to a lot of people and they almost treated it as a joke. The video was just OK, as the boat was bobbing about, but the audio was terrible. I watched it a second time to catch things I had missed. And the way it ended -- like it was just lost.. No farewell from the sisters? Nope just stopped in the middle of a conversation. It could have been done much better.

I saw the the USS Zumwalt. What a cool ship. Stealth I am assuming.

I expected a bit more of a professional performance from the two of them at such a special event.

The audio was terrible, as was the videography. Hopefully the helicopter shots with voice over will look better.

Thanks for all the posts and photos and periscopes from your Transatlantic crossing and from the meet up today. We really enjoyed it along with you and loved following along! :D

~Patti :)

I want to thank all the Cruise Critic members aboard those three great ships who posted here today. What wonderful pics and video (and all you periscoping) shared with us today. I know you all made me envious and I wish I was there with you all. It looked like the conditions were perfect for the occasion... albeit, I little hot out there. Thanks for sharing your time with us, I'm sure if something like this ever happens again, many of us will be more likely to join you next time. Enjoy the remainder of your cruises! :)

25fb991245df1b92ca53bd5fa8d1b7f0.jpg

Did anyone else notice the USS Zumwalt on station to starboard? This was such a fun experience seeing the 3 sisters. A fabulous TA cruise on an awesome ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everybody who has made us all feel like we took the crossing with you. So looking forward to out Feb trip.

As for the Zumwalt, I was fortunate enough to see it launce a few weeks ago in my back yard up here in Maine. Quite a remarkable ship.

I thought I recognized that ship, apparently my state of Maryland makes a rum for that ship. Someone gave me a bottle last week.

<a href=Big-Z.jpg' alt='Big-Z.jpg'>

Thank you Karen for starting this thread. Thank you to all on-board the TA sailing that have taken the time to post pics, tidbits, menus, chatted and took us along for the ride!

Enjoy your last evening on-board and safe travels home to all.

Thank you all for inviting us along on this epic TA sailing. You guys did a wonderful job making us feel a part of things. Your pictures and periscopes really got me excited for our sailing on the 12th. To think this time next week we will be onboard [emoji5]. I may not sleep a wink[emoji50][emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

25fb991245df1b92ca53bd5fa8d1b7f0.jpg

Did anyone else notice the USS Zumwalt on station to starboard? This was such a fun experience seeing the 3 sisters. A fabulous TA cruise on an awesome ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I thought it was the Carnival attack sub! It was a target rich environment. [emoji1]

Edited by eel

Express passengers started walking off about 6:10. Plenty of agents today. They were pushing the app for clearance but there weren't too many takers early and one of the line managers was complaining about "losing an agent" because the line was empty and the agent couldn't do standard forms as well.

Edited by silentbob007

Thank you all for your wonderful reviews/thoughts/pictures and experiences onboard Harmony and bringing her home....

I have more time than most who have been watching, and this thread has made the wait bearable!!!

Safe travels to everyone and Happy Sailing!!

I highly recommend people use the app. We used in on our last international flight. It's very easy to use.

I tried but then my receipt disappeared and then I couldn't resubmit. When I went through the normal line, the lady said I was cleared for the app when she pulled me up.