Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

Hi everyone! Could someone be so kind in explaining the difference between this "mobile app" people are referring to and Global Entry? Is there a separate line for those with Global Entry, like there is with those using the "mobile app?" Thank you very much in advance for any info you may have! So excited to be sailing on Harmony next Saturday!

Hi everyone! Could someone be so kind in explaining the difference between this "mobile app" people are referring to and Global Entry? Is there a separate line for those with Global Entry, like there is with those using the "mobile app?" Thank you very much in advance for any info you may have! So excited to be sailing on Harmony next Saturday!

Link to article comparison:

http://thepointsguy.com/2016/09/mobile-passport-can-be-better-than-global-entry/

Both Global Entry and Mobile Passport used the same line. Collect your luggage and get in the line. When you reach the point where they split you into US and non-US, there is a third line for Mobile Passport and Global Entry. When we got to the front, if we had finished the Mobile Passport (put in profile, but did not enter the trip) we would have gone straight through. With Global Entry, we still had to see an agent, but they put us at the front of the line.

Mobile Passport was a little faster, but Global Entry was still way better than standing in that long line.

Mobile Passport is free. Global Entry is $100 for 5 years and includes TSA Pre-Check.

Gordon

For those who want to see the Cruise Compass, I have scanned the schedule pages and uploaded them to http://www.westgp.us/trips/HarmonyOfTheSeas2016/CruiseCompass.html

Each Cruise Compass was 6 pages. The First 4 pages were general information and ads for spa, shops, etc. The last 2 pages were on a separate sheet and had the schedule for the day. I scanned the schedule pages and put them on my web site. Click on the thumbnail image to get a full size image of the page. I will get to the other pages after I upload photos.

For those who want to see the Cruise Compass, I have scanned the schedule pages and uploaded them to http://www.westgp.us/trips/HarmonyOfTheSeas2016/CruiseCompass.html

Each Cruise Compass was 6 pages. The First 4 pages were general information and ads for spa, shops, etc. The last 2 pages were on a separate sheet and had the schedule for the day. I scanned the schedule pages and put them on my web site. Click on the thumbnail image to get a full size image of the page. I will get to the other pages after I upload photos.

Thanks, Gordon!

Wow that is a great picture. . . .

We did self disembark this morning. We left the ship about 6:45. [a little early for my taste-but, we tun the clock back an hour tonight. I am getting very good at doing that. ]

We were in a taxi at 7:08. Some people were taking a long time with the CBP. [i.e. had lots of conversation, questions, finger prints etc] We handled in our form and passports. the customs agent looked at both sides of the form and told us "welcome back." I am not sure why the experience was so different for various cruisers.

We were so early that Southwest would not take our luggage for the 1:25 flight. :D