Express Docs

dee2673

I got an e-mail saying my express docs are ready to print. Followed the link and am unable to see/find where i exactly print.

The link from HA takes me to the first page of online check-in, which is complete. I continue thru the pages..Isn't the print thingy supposed to be on the last page of the check in stuff?

AND finally, since I transferred my booking to the big box Seattle based place, am I unable to print my express docs at home?

I got an e-mail saying my express docs are ready to print. Followed the link and am unable to see/find where i exactly print.

The link from HA takes me to the first page of online check-in, which is complete. I continue thru the pages..Isn't the print thingy supposed to be on the last page of the check in stuff?

AND finally, since I transferred my booking to the big box Seattle based place, am I unable to print my express docs at home?

Even though you transferred your booking you can still print out your docs and luggage tags as b4. The print "thingy" is still on the last page, just step through the online checkin till you get to that point and select to print. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I click on check in I get to the "select guestd to ckeck in" page.

After that I get the guest information page - which has a green tick at the top. There are also links at the top of this page for passport, flights, contacts, account, contract and docs - which are all ticked green.

Clicking on the docs page gets to the link for printing..

Looking at the last page. And I see a link to purchase luggage tags. And that our checking is complete. It says Summary and Boarding Pass at the top. It the only links are to view visa and safety info. I'll give them a call in a bit. Thanks to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

.....the only page that i actually print is the first one (Boarding Pass). I save the whole think to a file in case I have to look at something but you don't really need to print every page <--JMO

I do this as well - I do print the first page for BOTH travelers though.

Looking at the last page. And I see a link to purchase luggage tags. And that our checking is complete. It says Summary and Boarding Pass at the top. It the only links are to view visa and safety info. I'll give them a call in a bit. Thanks to you all.

I had the same problem last Friday and called HAL. The rep was most unhelpful. First she said that her computer showed all red at the top of the page. Mine showed green. Then she told me that I did not have an up to date Adobe Reader. I do. Finally, she offered to email the boarding passes.

Long story short, the website was having problems. I tried a little later and was able to download and print the boarding passes. When you press "Print", it should download and you will find it in the lower left corner of your screen. You then print from the download. Unlike the luggage tags, the boarding pass won't show up on the screen by simply pressing "Print." At least not on my computer.

After that I get the guest information page - which has a green tick at the top. There are also links at the top of this page for passport, flights, contacts, account, contract and docs - which are all ticked green.

Clicking on the docs page gets to the link for printing..

I just printed our docs and the above information IS correct. You can choose to print your luggage tags this same way.:)

If you are still using Windows 7, that has been known to cause this problem. Edited by catl331

Yeah there is no print button on the last page of the check in. Watching the grand baby today but will check when I get home tonight. Pretty sure we have the latest Windows updates I was using Google Chrome My Adobe is up to date as well. Good to know they can email the link. And yes, all I want to print is the boarding pass. I know I don't need the whole thing

Clicking on the docs page gets to the link for printing.

Agreed. This is what the page should look like:

aczl2o.jpg

I also print only the first page for DW and I, but I put a full copy in Dropbox for easy access on my iPhone should I need it.

Welcome to the weird and mysterious world of the HAL website, which was "new and improved" a year or so ago, and causes much angst.:rolleyes:

Some people blame the operating system, some blame the browser, some blame HAL. Take your pick. It has been suggested that Windows 7 won't work with it. I have Windows 7 and do OK most of the time but when it screws up it will do so at the same time as someone using 10 or 8. Some say firefox, others IE, others Chrome. Isn't it funny that for the majority of websites it makes no difference which operating system or browser you use, but apparently it does with the HAL website.

They need to let loose a class of class of grade 3's on it, I'm sure they could do better.

Hey,all..thank you for the help. I called HAL and was told Google Chrome was the issue. Apparently, I did not set up to allow all content.

Anyway, went to Internet Explorer and was able to print my boarding pass.

Now to wait....;)

I had the problem with not being able to print the boarding pass. Called Customer Service and he emailed me the stuff.Turns out his grandmother lives real close to me!

Of course, I printed the luggage tags on previously used paper. And, the boarding passes themselves on one piece of paper, front and back.

Jim

I had the same problem last Friday and called HAL. The rep was most unhelpful. First she said that her computer showed all red at the top of the page. Mine showed green. Then she told me that I did not have an up to date Adobe Reader. I do. Finally, she offered to email the boarding passes.

Long story short, the website was having problems. I tried a little later and was able to download and print the boarding passes. When you press "Print", it should download and you will find it in the lower left corner of your screen. You then print from the download. Unlike the luggage tags, the boarding pass won't show up on the screen by simply pressing "Print." At least not on my computer.

The entire internet was having problems on Friday. It was a cyberwarfare type hack that affected a LARGE portion of the WWW.

Hey,all..thank you for the help. I called HAL and was told Google Chrome was the issue. Apparently, I did not set up to allow all content.

Anyway, went to Internet Explorer and was able to print my boarding pass.

Now to wait....;)

Good to hear that HAL was able to help you solve the problem.

Smooth sailing ...

I had the problem with not being able to print the boarding pass. Called Customer Service and he emailed me the stuff.Turns out his grandmother lives real close to me!

Of course, I printed the luggage tags on previously used paper. And, the boarding passes themselves on one piece of paper, front and back.

Jim

(bold is mine) Good idea! They're going to be tossed out anyway, might as well do a bit of recycling.

I hate the wastefulness of printing all those pages just to get the boarding pass. I know, I know, my error. :o But as many times as I've done it, in the midst of printing out various cruise docs and related papers I tend to forget to select only page 1. At least I can remember some things short term--I don't make that mistake for the second boarding pass.