Future Cruise Credit Not Confirmed

cclvr

We recently disembarked the Regal Princess on Nov 6th. Placed our preprinted/signed request for future cruise credit in the designated future cruise deposit mail slot box on Nov 5th and have yet to receive a confirmation.

Anyone else have this problem??

We recently disembarked the Regal Princess on Nov 6th. Placed our preprinted/signed request for future cruise credit in the designated future cruise deposit mail slot box on Nov 5th and have yet to receive a confirmation.

We have always had ours confirmed by email. ? has your credit card been charged yet ?. Time to get in touch with customer services as I believe there is a short period of grace for applications after your cruise. ( may be wrong on that point but I'm sure others can clarify.)

That's one of the reasons I always try to fill out the form during the first day at sea. That way if it doesn't show up on the Cruise Personalizer, I can ask the future cruise consultant. Many times, we'll receive a letter from the consultant during the cruise. Others, however, rely on email notifications.

We had a similar situation last year. We hadn't seen our credits after one week after the cruise. Called Princess and they said that they would check into it. Two days later we were sent confirmation of FCCs for both of us. We thought that took care of it. About three days later we get confirmation for our FCCs from the ship. It seems the FCC rep on board was way behind. So now we have two FCCs each from that cruise. No problem, we will make every effort to use them. :D

The email confirmations have been hit or miss for us but the FCCs always show up on the Princess site. The cost shows up as a separate change on our credit card statement fairly quickly as well. If you've checked both places and do not see the FCCs, definitely call Customer Service to find out what happened.

It takes about 24 to 48 hours to process a FCD on board. Since you disembarked on Nov 6 ans submitted on Nov 5 . It wasn't processed overnight. If you used a TA , they will get an email with your FCD numbers.

If you check your Princess Cruise personalizer . They should be shown in your account.

That's one of the reasons I always try to fill out the form during the first day at sea. That way if it doesn't show up on the Cruise Personalizer, I can ask the future cruise consultant. Many times, we'll receive a letter from the consultant during the cruise. Others, however, rely on email notifications.

I did it onboard and got only an email 8 days later! No letter this time. I was on the same Regal cruise as well and first time it took that long to get the FCC confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So far our credit card has not been charged, we have not gotten an email and it has not showed up on cruise personalizer. I am hoping the person in charge is just behind on getting them done. Last year I turned it in sooner and had the email days before we got off the ship

I disembarked from the Regal Princess on November 6 also. I had filled out the forms for three future cruise credits about a week before disembarking and never received any emails. I even wrote a note to the future cruise credit person a couple of days before disembarking and never received a reply. After I was home for several days I finally called Princess customer service because nothing had shown up on my Personalizer. They checked and could find no record of mine being processed so they took my credit card number and issued the three credits. I suggest you call Princess and tell them that you filled out the forms and have not received any confirmation. They will take care of it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Check your credit card statement to see if you were charged. If not call Princess and tell them and see what they can do for you.

Tony

I always take a photo of the form I filled out so I can send it to Princess if it does not get processed properly on board.

Excellent idea!!

Also, OP, check your junk mail inbox!! For some reason, I had a confirmation show up there last year, despite the fact that I get lots of other emails from Princess in my regular inbox.

Call Princess. We got off the Grand on Oct. 29th. I used Princess at Sea to for a future cruise credit. On Nov. 2nd nothing yet. I called Princess and they could see the transaction but nothing happened to it. They had to go through the Future Cruise Consultant on the Grand to apply it. All good and already booked another cruise.

I disembarked from the Regal Princess on November 6 also. I had filled out the forms for three future cruise credits about a week before disembarking and never received any emails. I even wrote a note to the future cruise credit person a couple of days before disembarking and never received a reply. After I was home for several days I finally called Princess customer service because nothing had shown up on my Personalizer. They checked and could find no record of mine being processed so they took my credit card number and issued the three credits. I suggest you call Princess and tell them that you filled out the forms and have not received any confirmation. They will take care of it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are in the same predicament also. (same ship/same problem) I have called Princess twice and have been assured that I will get the FCDs. They are trying to work through the ship, The first person I talked to said, basically, too bad, you should have done that on the ship. A supervisor and the agent from the second call made attempts to rectify the error. Was told to call back next week if it didn't show up by then. At least it is documented on the system that it was there error. For the person that called and got their FCD issued, check to make sure it has the same OBC as if purchased onboard.

I haven't looked at the Princess website for a long time, so today I tried to find out how many FCC's I had and couldn't even find the place where they're listed. I used to find them in My Princess somehow. Where do I look? I know I have a few left that are still good.

I haven't looked at the Princess website for a long time, so today I tried to find out how many FCC's I had and couldn't even find the place where they're listed. I used to find them in My Princess somehow. Where do I look? I know I have a few left that are still good.

Future Cruise Deposits are listed in the "Circle Savings Account" tab under My Princess.

Update to our original post:

I emailed our Princess consultant on Thursday, Nov. 10th, she was not in but did email me back on Friday, Nov. 11th. She checked into the matter. I was told that the Regal is behind on processing future cruise deposits and that she would check on it again this week.

Will keep you all posted!

So far it has not been charged to our credit card.

I am happy to report that we finally received our future cruise credit confirmation letter via email early this morning. I turned it in on the ship on Nov. 5th. They made it effective 11/15/16. I was beginning to lose faith:( ...but Princess came through! :):)

I guess if you need the credit sooner rather than later to make a new booking it would be best to sit down with the future cruise consultant while on the ship.

Hope anyone else who is waiting is taken care of.

I am happy to report that we finally received our future cruise credit confirmation letter via email early this morning. I turned it in on the ship on Nov. 5th. They made it effective 11/15/16. I was beginning to lose faith:( ...but Princess came through! :):)

I guess if you need the credit sooner rather than later to make a new booking it would be best to sit down with the future cruise consultant while on the ship.

Hope anyone else who is waiting is taken care of.

Got ours today also....