ms Eurodam and ms Prinsendam Port Everglades Sail-Away - November 19, 2016 and More!

Boytjie

It is a busy day for sail-aways with two dam ships in Port Everglades, two dam ships in Key West and one dam ship in San Diego!

Port Everglades:

In Port Everglades we have all cruise ships big and small: from the huge Harmony of the Seas to the little Prinsendam among the five ships in port.

The Eurodam (at Pier 21) is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM ET and the Prinsendam (at Pier 26) is scheduled for a 20:00/8:00 PM ET departure (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also in Port Everglades are the Caribbean Princess, Harmony of the Seas and Independence of the Seas.

The Eurodam's 7-Day Eastern Caribbean itinerary:

Nov 19 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Nov 20 Nassau, Bahamas

Nov 21 At Sea

Nov 22 Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Nov 23 Amber Cove, Dominican Republic

Nov 24 At Sea

Nov 25 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas TR NW

Nov 26 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C6T07F.jpg

The Prinsendam's 29-Day Amazon Explorer itinerary:

Nov 19 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Nov 20 At Sea

Nov 21 At Sea

Nov 22 St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Nov 23 Charlestown, Nevis, St Kitts and Nevis TR NW

Nov 24 Castries, Saint Lucia

Nov 24 Scenic Cruising Soufriere Bay

Nov 25 Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

Nov 26 Bridgetown, Barbados

Nov 27 At Sea

Nov 28 Devils Island, French Guiana

Nov 29 At Sea

Nov 30 Cruising the Amazon River

Nov 30 Macapa, Brazil

Nov 30 Crossing the Equator

Dec 1 Santarem, Brazil

Dec 2 Boca da Valeria, Brazil

Dec 3 Manaus, Brazil

Dec 4 Manaus, Brazil

Dec 5 Parintins, Brazil

Dec 6 Alter Do Chao, Brazil

Dec 7 Crossing the Equator

Dec 7 Cruising the Amazon River

Dec 8 At Sea

Dec 9 At Sea

Dec 10 Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago

Dec 11 Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Dec 12 Saint Georges, Grenada

Dec 13 At Sea

Dec 14 Willemstad, Curacao

Dec 15 Oranjestad, Aruba

Dec 16 At Sea

Dec 17 At Sea

Dec 18 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

S6X29F.jpg

Key West:

The Nieuw Amsterdam (docked at the Outer Mole) is in Key West from 8:00 AM till 17:00/5:00 PM ET and the Oosterdam (docked at Pier B) is there from 11:00 AM till 18:00/6:00 PM ET (Time subject to daylight hours).

The webcam is at:

http://www.keywestharborwebcam.com/

San Diego:

The Westerdam sets sail from San Diego at 16:00/4:00 PM PT on a 7 Night Mexican Riviera itinerary.

The webcam is at:

http://sundiegolive.com/

It looks like Eurodam has Westie's old Saturday schedule. [she used to be on Sunday with her sister Signature ship - Nieuw Amsterdam.]

I was supposed to be on Eurodam in Jan but it got chartered out from underneath me, and I ended up on the NA [with a huge OBC :D]. My Koningsdam also got chartered out, so my 28-day almost B2B got changed to a 32-day w/a 4-day layover, by Roy's group. It's a good thing he's a fellow addict or I might take offense. :D

I'll be waving late from the Elegant Explorer I hope. Plan to be along the Promenade deck towards the stern. :D

We'll be watching for you. Late or not. Hopefully it will be lit up enough to see you. Wish the EE was sailing in daylight.

Have a fantastic time in the Amazon and on the EE, Rich :)

We just got off the Prinsendam, and are at the airport waiting for our flight to Toronto. We had a great 44 days on the Elegant Explorer and visited some amazing ports. Roy, our Captain, Chris Turner told us that he would be moving back to Zaandam with us in BA!

We were in port twice with Oosterdam (in code orange at the time), and once with Eurodam. We managed to avoid ailments this time on Prinsendam, so all is forgiven. The crew were very careful, especially with what was going on on Oosterdam....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got off the Prinsendam, and are at the airport waiting for our flight to Toronto. We had a great 44 days on the Elegant Explorer and visited some amazing ports. Roy, our Captain, Chris Turner told us that he would be moving back to Zaandam with us in BA!

We were in port twice with Oosterdam (in code orange at the time), and once with Eurodam. We managed to avoid ailments this time on Prinsendam, so all is forgiven. The crew were very careful, especially with what was going on on Oosterdam....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Safe travels Ann and welcome home :)

Sure looks nicer in Ft. Lauderdale than it is in Southampton. Both QM2 and QE are here today. I hadn't realized that QE was in town today, doing a 3-day getaway before returning for me. I considered booking it but she was sold out. I'd also hoped to go out to the waterfront and watch the Queens leave but not in this cold rain. I heard QE toot as I was returning from dinner but saw nothing.

I see Harmony OTS is docked backwards. I assume it's like the Allure and only designed for starboard access. When docked this way people have to follow a zig-zag path to get on board.

Roy