Barcelona Hotels

Thom71

We are going out of Barcelona this coming May on the Brilliance of the Seas

Coming in day early and was looking for a good hotel and looking for someone who might've done the same.........and recommendations

Thanks

We are going out of Barcelona this coming May on the Brilliance of the Seas

Coming in day early and was looking for a good hotel and looking for someone who might've done the same.........and recommendations

Thanks

We've used Hotel Jazz several times and thought it was well located, decent pricing, and very clean.

Many threads on the subject here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=596

We've used Hotel Jazz several times and thought it was well located, decent pricing, and very clean.

Agree that is a great location. There are several good choices in that area. Just down the street from Hotel Jazz is Catalonia Ramblas where we stayed last October. I would gladly go back there.

We've stayed at Hotel 1898 twice prior to TA cruises and highly recommend it. They also have a lovely rooftop pool/bar and sitting area. Located right on Las Ramblas with a Starbucks on the ground floor.

We stayed at Hotel Continental Barcelona <barcelona@hotelcontinental.com> and loved it. It was right on Los Rambles with a balcony overlooking the street. That was years ago, so not sure how it is now.

Staying the night before my Barcelona brilliance departure in June at the Hotel Clam...Beautiful hotel near top last ramblas with rooftop bar and Michelin star restaurant on-site...Got a great offer at the time of booking but think prices have gone up quite significantly!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Forums mobile app

Staying the night before my Barcelona brilliance departure in June at the Hotel Clam...Beautiful hotel near top last ramblas with rooftop bar and Michelin star restaurant on-site...Got a great offer at the time of booking but think prices have gone up quite significantly!

Hotel cram sorry :)

We are into Barcelona on 5/7 on the Freedom of the Seas. We will arrange an Airbnb for our 3 nights. For $50 to $70 a night you get an entire apt. Usually the hosts go out of there way to offer advice which is great when you're in a strange city. It's never fancy, but always clean. I always look for a pvt. bathroom. This is not everybody's style, but it works for us.

Not sure how many are in your party, but our family had an apartment at Hostal Grau last summer and we loved it. Reasonably priced cool little boutique hotel and very close to Las Ramblas and Plaça Catalunya.

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

We stayed at hotel jazz and used the aero bus to get us there. The hotel was great and the aerobus drops you off about 500 ft away.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Motorman23

We spent a few days at Hotel Inglaterra two years ago, now called Hotel Midmost, at the north end of Las Ramblas. We LOVED this hotel and location!! We arrived six hours prior to check-in after a very long night of flying. They stored our luggage, offered us drinks and promised to have our room ready in a half hour. Done!! We chose a "superior" room with a French balcony overlooking the street that the front of the hotel faces. It's not a US hotel room so the rooms and bathrooms are small (we did have a bathtub with shower) but very European and lovely. We wouldn't bother looking for a different hotel if we stayed in Barcelona again!! Very affordable. Great location. Small boutique feel. Loved!!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187497-d10440705-Reviews-Hotel_Midmost-Barcelona_Catalonia.html

Margot

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We been to Barcelona on a cruise twice over the past 2-years and have stayed at both the Hotel Jazz and 1898.

We loved them both and the locations were excellent. I will not attempt to covey which one is better because only you can determine that by your personality, tastes, and, what you'd expect, however, I can agree with others, and say without hesitation that both places are in good locations and very clean with no issues.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed at the Hotel Jazz. Easy off the Aero Bus from the airport. We also stayed at the Hotel Colon across from the cathedral with a view. Older hotel but pricey splurge for the balcony view. We would go back to the Jazz in a flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk