AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 10/25/2023 at 11:07 PM, CruizinSusan70 said:

Over 900 K gone, down to a lone single point. 😥😭.  Keeping fingers crossed with the cash and Walmart sweepstakes.

Last month I maxed out entries on 2 of the big sweeps. A total of 12,000 entries for 600,000 pts. and got nothin'. Someone here won one of the secondary prizes with 1,800 entries I think, so I changed my strategy this time and spread my points out among 5-6 of them. I struck out on a few of the smaller ones they drew for the other day. Good luck to those who entered.

On 11/2/2023 at 2:50 PM, Organized Chaos said:

Allstate Rewards is no more. Did anyone have any luck with the final sweepstakes? Not me. Over 900k points thrown at it and it didn't get me a single prize. Good riddance. LOL Now if AARP would loosen their grip on some of those so-called instant win gift cards.

No luck here. I left a whole one point on the table and got nothing. 

• Like 2

On 11/2/2023 at 4:50 PM, Organized Chaos said:

Allstate Rewards is no more. Did anyone have any luck with the final sweepstakes? Not me. Over 900k points thrown at it and it didn't get me a single prize. Good riddance. LOL Now if AARP would loosen their grip on some of those so-called instant win gift cards.

I got NOTHING! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2023 at 7:50 AM, patcruise1 said:

Not much going on here lately.  That I would just check in.

Yeah, I had hoped it'd remain active once we moved beyond sharing Allstate codes and scratch-off/wheel results. Since AARP cards are always in stock, we don't even have the need to post updates on cards being restocked. Dang you, AARP, sell out once in a while! 😝 Don't be strangers, gift card crew, check in once in a while. I'm guilty, too. Haven't been here for a month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Yeah, I had hoped it'd remain active once we moved beyond sharing Allstate codes and scratch-off/wheel results. Since AARP cards are always in stock, we don't even have the need to post updates on cards being restocked. Dang you, AARP, sell out once in a while! 😝 Don't be strangers, gift card crew, check in once in a while. I'm guilty, too. Haven't been here for a month.

Oh I hope not!! I need to buy $500 cards in a week (waiting for a paycheck🤑) and AARP better have them.  Or I'm gonna...I don't know

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Oh I hope not!! I need to buy $500 cards in a week (waiting for a paycheck🤑) and AARP better have them.  Or I'm gonna...I don't know

giphy.gif

Looks like you throwing a hissy fit when Alchemy runs out of your favorite bottle and now you need to come up with a substitute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is it just me or are the log in points not showing up a fair amount of time for AARP? I got a ten dollar Sonic gift card for 16000 points. You have to be there at just the right time, as they are gone within minutes. Just checked and the 500 cards are there for me.

7 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Now is not the time for a sell out 🤣 I am waiting for my new Southwest credit card and I have a cruise to pay for by the 25th. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Nuck Chorris said:

Is anyone else having problems with purchasing cruise gift cards from AARP?  Have tried three different times over the past three days, with different forms of payment, and all I have received is an error message.

I just purchased a $500 for $450 at AARP. Did you sign in?  I had to before payment.  Good luck!

11 minutes ago, Nuck Chorris said:

Is anyone else having problems with purchasing cruise gift cards from AARP?  Have tried three different times over the past three days, with different forms of payment, and all I have received is an error message.

Just bought $100 for $90 to test. Ecard is in email already.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nuck Chorris said:

Does the name on the AARP account match the form of payment? I have had trouble when trying to use a card that was not in my name on the account. Everything must match up address, name on card etc. They are very fickle about these things.

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Does the name on the AARP account match the form of payment? I have had trouble when trying to use a card that was not in my name on the account. Everything must match up address, name on card etc. They are very fickle about these things.

Not necessarily, I used my card on my wife's account.