Princess Website

memoak

I too called Princess today on another matter and then added my frustrations about the website.

Duane, the rep I talked with explained that the site doesn't lie Apple products. . . use Crome. . . IT. . . yada, yada, yada. . . All of it malarky!

A website should be friendly to all systems!

PS, didn't have satisfaction with my two hours on the phone either. I will wait to see if it gets straightened out at 10:00AM EST tomorrow as promised. If not, I will start a new thread.

We may be at the mercy of technology and security. From my perspective, my hand-me-down iPad may have reached its end of life in applications involving use of the Internet.

I have an older PC that has capabilities useful in auto diagnostics, but it runs a version of Windows long unsupported. I still use it, but do not connect it to the Internet aside from controlled software updates. It no longer contains any personal information.

Sign of the times.

Skippy

I have also had problems for several days with my iPad. I can't get into my cruise, check air prices, log into cruise personalizer. I called Princess last week. He acknowledged they were having problems with the website. I tried to explain I can access on our dell computer but not iPad. He said wait a couple days. I also cleared cookies, browser, rebooted, checked for updates. Nothing has worked. It's very frustrating. Am not sure what to do next.

We may be at the mercy of technology and security. From my perspective, my hand-me-down iPad may have reached its end of life in applications involving use of the Internet.

I have an older PC that has capabilities useful in auto diagnostics, but it runs a version of Windows long unsupported. I still use it, but do not connect it to the Internet aside from controlled software updates. It no longer contains any personal information.

Sign of the times.

Skippy

Skippy -

I am currently using a late 2015 macbook pro and an iPhone 6 - hardly older models. The issue is clearly Apple related. I have cleared history and cookies and rebooted to no avail.

ive used my iPad to access the Princess website without issue for years and suddenly can no longer do so using it. My iPhone 6 is having the exact same issue. Neither device has recieved updates since (or in recent days prior to the issue starting) the problem began. Something changed within the website itself. It's that simple.

It's not just an iPad issue and it doesn't appear to be all Apple devices as some on you say yours works.

I can say that in today's world if a company's website isn't working well with mobile devices......they will soon have a very large number of unhappy users. They need to get a handle on the issue.

I was able to do a security update on my macbook this morning and now the website is working fine - I still have no luck on my iPad or iPhone 6. I'm just relieved that I can finally prepay my gratuities and order some items for my cabin.

I cleared cookies and history and saw no change. Also downloaded Firefox browser and Princess website still not working. It's been several days now. What a frustrating bunch of BS!

Princess do you even care that so many people can't acces your website?

I can't get in on my computer. My DH's log in goes and I can get to his cruise that way. I can put in my name, birth date and booking number BUT it still goes to my husband's booking. My log in and password don't work. About three months ago it told me to change my password BUT it would only accept 7 characters. No more no less. I'm calling tomorrow. We have two cabins side by side. Good thing I bought the photo package last week.

I had the same problem with my iPad. Check to make sure you have the most recent operating system downloaded by going to settings-general. If there is a prompt there to download the software, do it. When I did mine, I can now access the log in and the princess site is back to normal.

I'm having trouble on my macbook pro which is running El Capitain. No problem on iPhone SE which I upgraded operating system in September but have not done the one I got a notice for about 1-2 weeks ago. My iPad mini, which is running 10.2.1 is having no problem.

Unfortunately I am mostly on my laptop and that is the one having problems. (all use Safari).

I had the same problem with my iPad. Check to make sure you have the most recent operating system downloaded by going to settings-general. If there is a prompt there to download the software, do it. When I did mine, I can now access the log in and the princess site is back to normal.

Both our iPad and iPhone tell us they have the latest iOS installed. Each have plenty of available memory. We've cleared cookies and history in both.

We are unable to access most of the info on Princess.com with either device. The home page is largely blank with no links although the color is correct. Any other pages we can get to are the same way. I sent a screen shot showing how it appears to customer relations days ago but have heard absolutely nothing in return.

#ridiculous

Both our iPad and iPhone tell us they have the latest iOS installed. Each have plenty of available memory. We've cleared cookies and history in both.

We are unable to access most of the info on Princess.com with either device. The home page is largely blank with no links although the color is correct. Any other pages we can get to are the same way. I sent a screen shot showing how it appears to customer relations days ago but have heard absolutely nothing in return.

#ridiculous

Everything seems to be working fine for me. I was able to access all area of the website (logged on/not logged on) from all of my devices (MB Pro; IMac; IPad, IP7).....:):):)

Bob

Everything seems to be working fine for me. I was able to access all area of the website (logged on/not logged on) from all of my devices (MB Pro; IMac; IPad, IP7).....:):):)

Bob

Bob.. I can do it on iPhone se and iPad but not macbook pro which is running el captain. what version are you running? on mb pro I can see the booked guests words and can click on it. Once there I can sign in but I can't search for cruises. I can go though to my booked cruises and click on everything there.

I've had the same problem with the Princess website for a couple weeks. I have a MacBook Pro and was running an old OS, Mountain Lion, and an older version of Safari. Yesterday I upgraded to the latest operating system, Sierra, and now have the updated Safari Browser. Now I can get on the Princess website and all is well. It seems the problem is connected with specific operation systems and browsers. I would be helpful if everyone included that information in their posts.