Boarding passes printed problem

susan1957

I have printed off our boarding passes...there is a bar code up on the right top of the page....the printer is only printing about a third of the bar code...it this bar code necessary when boarding? Thanks

I would imagine they can reprint it for you at the terminal if they need it.

I have printed off our boarding passes...there is a bar code up on the right top of the page....the printer is only printing about a third of the bar code...it this bar code necessary when boarding? Thanks

Just scale the image to be printed until it all fits onto the area of the paper your printer can use.

You don't even HAVE to have the boarding pass! No worries!

CB, you have an answer for everything. Often outdated or just wrong. In this case, the people at the doors to the terminal want to see that boarding pass to see if 1: You are priority or 2: what your assigned/chosen boarding time is. In some ports you need to have it to get into the port (JAX is one). EM

Don't worry, Susan . . . you may have to jump through a few hoops without the boarding pass, but if you're on the ship's manifest and you have the proper identification, you most definitely WILL BE ON YOUR CRUISE.:)

We had someone I our party that had that issue and they pulled them aside outside of the terminal to reprint and they gave them a printed ticket type of piece of paper. No issue :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry, Susan . . . you may have to jump through a few hoops without the boarding pass, but if you're on the ship's manifest and you have the proper identification, you most definitely WILL BE ON YOUR CRUISE.:)

Well said.

You don't even HAVE to have the boarding pass! No worries!

First time I ever got this e-mail from Carnival,

Hi There,

Your cruise day has finally arrived! Please remember that you must bring your boarding pass in order to access the cruise terminal.

See you soon!

Thanks

Carnival Cruise Line

I always have to scale them down before printing, just like the luggage tags to fit on a piece of paper and all documents from Carnival. Everyone else have to do this?? We usually like to have a copy of our cruise documents and shore excursion payments and etc. with us just incase. But it seems like everything from the Carnival site prints too large for regular printing and have to scale it back to almost 90% prior to printing.

Mine do that if I print them from Carnival's website. What I do is save as a pdf and then print from that file. Never a problem doing it that way for me.

I don't print them -- just save them as a PDF on my tablet or phone, then use that. Never had an issue with just showing it to whoever needs to see it, right on my device.

I always have to scale them down before printing, just like the luggage tags to fit on a piece of paper and all documents from Carnival. Everyone else have to do this?? We usually like to have a copy of our cruise documents and shore excursion payments and etc. with us just incase. But it seems like everything from the Carnival site prints too large for regular printing and have to scale it back to almost 90% prior to printing.

Yes, I have to scale them also, but no big deal (couple of clicks) :D

I believe most of these sorts of issues you read about here is a lack of some folks understanding how to manipulate their computer/printer.

on my last cruise i had an issue printing my boarding pass. where the bar code was suppose to be it showed a bunch of letters and numbers. and it had a bunch of weird icons along the side. i never had this happen before and i couldn't figure out what i was doing wrong. i use mozilla firefox as my web browser so i decided to use internet explorer and use that to go to the carnival site. that fixed the problem and my boarding pass printed out just fine. so if you have problems you might want to log on with a different web browser than you are using and then try to print them again.