Where is Captain Tuvo?

Pierlesscruisers

On 11/14/2022 at 6:35 PM, that said:

Where is Captain Tuvo

Think I saw where he is still on the Majestic which I believe is in Austaralia/New Zealand area.  Wherever he is, would love to be on his ship!  He has an amazing personality and we were lucky to sail with him twice.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AVCruzers said:

Think I saw where he is still on the Majestic which I believe is in Austaralia/New Zealand area.  Wherever he is, would love to be on his ship!  He has an amazing personality and we were lucky to sail with him twice.  

I am on the Majestic now and he is certainly not the captain. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
10 minutes ago, suushiaddict said:

No he is not with MSC he is the hiring manager Princess Cruises. Just look him up on Facebook

Screenshot_2023-11-24-23-09-09-81_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

That seems very much like a fake profile made of Captain Tuvo, often used to scam unknowing applicants seeking cruise ship work out of their money or identifying information. Meanwhile, the real Captain Tuvo has posted about his MSC adventures on his Instagram for a while now, if you don't believe it.

It's like you can't be a real cruise ship captain these days until you have your impersonators. Like a badge of honor in a way.

• Like 2

Yes, Capt Tuvo is with MSC. Was on the Majestic early October and at the MTG lunch the Staff Captain sat at my table and we had a lively discussion regarding Captain Tuvo, as the staff Captain knows him well and verified Capt Tuvo is now employed by MSC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Princess Cruiser27 said:

That's a FAKE FB profile of Capt. Tuvo. I know for fact that Capt Tuvo is with MSC Cruises. 

He just disembarked the MSC Seascape within the past month for his vacation period.  Which is too bad since we board in 2 weeks and we were looking forward to his almost daily visits to the Yacht Club and throughout the ship.  From what I've read on the MSC cruise critic forum he immediately became a favorite of the passengers and crew.

5 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Where is Captain Tuvo wanted by Princes Cruise Line 😳 He was very well liked by all passengers.

for now all I can say is I hope we find him By By 😀 😀

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

IMG_3648.jpeg

He is a treasure for sure. He always popped up when you least expected and his bye-bye became his daily mantra. 😂

Edited by Cruisintimer
Just checked the web and Capt. Tuvo is listed on MSC'S Website under meet our Captains.

On 11/26/2023 at 2:35 PM, loge23 said:

Captain Tuvo is most definitely with MSC now.

We were on the Seascape three weeks ago and he was the Captain. 

Wow, it’s hard to believe Captain Tuvo jump ship, and moved to the dark side 😳 

The Captain of THE ROWBOAT,

Tony