New Features ? New Destinations ?

telebax51

a) Would like to see the Dive-in Theaters added to all ships. It's the only thing I don't like about the smaller ships.

b). Would like Carnival to have some Boston to Bermuda sailings in the future. Or some long Boston to the Caribbean sailings.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My wish includes always having one of the Dream class ships home ported in Galveston, and offering longer cruises from Galveston on those ships.

A back to back, while giving more days, doesn't add any new ports as a longer cruise would.

I agree. More options from Galveston would be great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with the longer cruises out of Galveston or Nola.

I also agree that we like the smaller ships, Vista seems like it would be too crowded & big, even though I've never sailed Vista. Dream class is as large as I wish to sail at this time.

I'd like a larger area for people to get together playing cards & games.

I like Holland America's version of the buffet. They serve you,

I'd like to see more ships that are Conquest or Spirit class size. Just from reviews that I've seen here (with pictures/comments), the Dream Class and larger seem that they would be a lot more crowded than our liking. I'd also like to see the Serenity areas, with pools, on all ships.

Destinations seem to be pretty much the same ole, same ole in the Caribbean. I would love to see more sailings visiting St. Croix, Tortola, Antigua, Dominica, Martinique, Grenada and I know a few other lines also go to Guadeloupe. We love the southern itinerary out of San Juan, so it would be nice to add an alternating itinerary to visit some more of those ports. Many cruises out of FL get to St. Thomas, so it would be nice to have other options such as St. Croix and Tortola. Many of the 8 day cruises out of FL go to St. Kitts, so Antigua would be another option for those as well.

With the new ships Carnival have coming out 2019, 2020, 2022

a) What new features would you like to see on the ships ???

b) What new destinations would you like Carnival to add ???

a larger Havana Cabana area exclusively for adults only no one allowed @ no time frame

all serenity decks will have a pool and hot tube

any places different than the ones they already cruise to

I echo the Galveston folks, definitely more choices of ports, especially now that we have 3 ships. Wish we could see some longer to the South Caribbean, or Eastern, even if they dropped Freeport and used their private island as a stop.

Ship wise, bigger serenity areas with pools and multiple spas on all ships would be awesome and a Tandoori built into the Lido Buffet on the ships would be great as well.

Ditto about Galveston..... we love leaving from that port, and would go about anywhere, but longer cruises would be awesome...wish they did some 8-9-10 dayers regularly. We would do them for sure.

on John Heald's podcast this morning, he said they are NOT going to build smaller ships anymore. People want more attactions, more different food venues, shows, etc. and so they have to build the big ships to accomodate all that. I understand, but I like the Conquest class, and haven't done the smallest ships but want to do them soon... I like less pomp and more relax.

on John Heald's podcast this morning, he said they are NOT going to build smaller ships anymore. People want more attactions, more different food venues, shows, etc. and so they have to build the big ships to accomodate all that. I understand, but I like the Conquest class, and haven't done the smallest ships but want to do them soon... I like less pomp and more relax.

That's really too bad. My comfort zone is 1000,000 GT or less. My favorite is Spirit class on Carnival. I do not cruise for things like IMAX theaters and carnival rides... There are plenty of places to go on land to get this. I cruise for the sun and fun, to meet new friends, to have some quiet time by the pool and to see a few new places.

My next cruise is on HAL's new Koningsdam. After that, the Caribbean Princess, which is a little bit bigger than I like, but the itinerary is great! And in January, 2019 I will be back on Carnival for a Pride sailing 14 nights to the Southern Caribbean.

Since Carnival is focusing on the larger ships with more bells and whistles, I have to go elsewhere to get my cruise fix for the most part.

Ditto about Galveston..... we love leaving from that port, and would go about anywhere, but longer cruises would be awesome...wish they did some 8-9-10 dayers regularly. We would do them for sure.

We would LOVE some 8,9,10 dayers out of Galveston! We are planning to do the Southern Caribbean route out of San Juan in 2019. It would be so much easier from TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

most everyone on here like Galveston will have to check out the ships and itinerary that leave from there, i am retired so i agree with the longer cruises. If you want to do the smaller ships we did the Southern caribbean out of San Juan on the Fascination older small ship excellent itinerary,

I actually sent a message years ago to suggest they position a small ship during the summer in the great lakes. They could access the Midwest with inexpensive cruises and open a new client base. There is a small cruise line doing this, but it is very expensive. If I remember correctly none of their ships can get through the Erie canal.

I would love ti see them go out of NJ. I know they go out of NY but it is such a hassle to go there. I also agree with smaller ships. Like to know the ship early in the cruise. Going on the Fascination in September and can't wait. Glad to see other people like smaller ships too.