Cruise directors - new carnival list

I'm am SO angry. John Heald just told me the other day that Matt Mitcham would be on the Vista 11/4, but this schedule says he gets on the day we get off. I'm so so upset.

Wow. That really isn't anything to go off the deep end over, is it? Does it really matter at the end of the day who the CD is? It certainly isn't enough to be "SO angry" over.

:mad:Wahhhh!!!!!

I've heard so many good things about Dr. E on the Magic.

And he's on vacation when I cruise.

How is Mat Seguin?

Mat is awesome! We loved him.

• 3 weeks later...

We had Leigh on the Pride on October of 2016. He was great! A definite plus for Carnival. We have Anthony Cutajar this September on the Pride. Anyone know anything about him? Thanks

I find Schwartz to be the most annoying CD ever. His announcements were the worst, his catch phrases at the end of each one is lame. " May the Schwartz be with you" ,,,, " Love you bye, Love you more"...Who says that non sense? And to tell you the truth, I could care less who the CD is, but i'll never forget this weirdo.

I find Schwartz to be the most annoying CD ever. His announcements were the worst, his catch phrases at the end of each one is lame. " May the Schwartz be with you" ,,,, " Love you bye, Love you more"...Who says that non sense? And to tell you the truth, I could care less who the CD is, but i'll never forget this weirdo.

almost ever CD has their own catch phase

Malcom has that woohoo

Matt has that bye i said bye thing

Same here, thought we would have Dr. E. How is Mat Seguin?

:mad:Wahhhh!!!!!

I've heard so many good things about Dr. E on the Magic.

And he's on vacation when I cruise.

How is Mat Seguin?

We loved Mat Seguin and we are usually not fans of our CD's. He was a funny, fun guy. Very disappointed we will not have him this cruise.

Does anybody know how KABIR RATHAUR-BAGERIA is? He looks young and inexperienced.

almost ever CD has their own catch phase

Malcom has that woohoo

Matt has that bye i said bye thing

Yeah, I know that. But for some reason his just annoyed the heck out of me.:D

Anyone have experience/opinions with Matt Mitcham?

Matt is the BEST on the high seas! He is beyond exceptional.....have never cruised with a CD anywhere near Matt's personality.....on any ship on any cruise line.

He is magnetic, so full of energy, a personality and sense of humor that can't be matched.....you are LUCKY to be sailing with Matt Mitchum!!!!

Does it matter

Most of the time it does not matter......neither 'here nor there'....except for Matt Mitchum.....WOW, he is a force to reckoned with and he truly changes the experience you will have on a cruise!!!

Matt is the BEST on the high seas! He is beyond exceptional.....have never cruised with a CD anywhere near Matt's personality.....on any ship on any cruise line.

He is magnetic, so full of energy, a personality and sense of humor that can't be matched.....you are LUCKY to be sailing with Matt Mitchum!!!!

Agreed, Matt is simply awesome! Best CD I've ever had, extremely funny, and he owns the room when he walks into it!

Sorry about the quote above. Was going to reply that we haven't had Chris Williams as a CD yet but did have him as lead singer on a cruise a few years back. He was pretty awesome, you could tell then that he was more than just the lead singer, he performed an entire show by himself one evening. I would like to cruise with him again for sure!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wonder what gives with the Fascination not listing anyone past September :confused:. We'll be sailing in November. The only time I've ever truly noticed a CD was a guy named Wee Jimmy. People seem to like him but we found him downright obnoxious. We had Chloe on the Splendor last year and she was very personable and pleasant. Couldn't tell you who it was on the Valor in March.

5 cruises and Wee Jimmy is the only one I remember :')

I liked him for the most part because he was always around and trying to get people to have a good time. A bit obnoxious at times but he seemed to be having fun vs the others who seemed like they didn't care much for their jobs.