fancy drink on pride

irish2005

Sunburst: mango juice, orange juice, vodka and peach schnapps.

I am not a fan of sweet drinks but this one was actually very good. The Atrium bartender recommended it. I would have it again.:)

Ooooh, yes! Anything at the Alchemy Bar!! I had the best cocktail I've ever had there....once. They could not/would not duplicate it, as it was just mixed with creativity and not a recipe. It had ginger, jalapeno flavored gin and lime. Phenomenal.

what fancy drink should I try on pride?:halo:

Might I suggest that, instead of a "fancy drink," you try some cocktails made with premium spirits?

For example, a simple gin and tonic can be made with "well" gin (like Seagram's) or you could specify a top shelf product like Hendrick's (add a cucumber instead of lime). Use this opportunity to savor the differences in spirits.

Another great example would be a Margarita. Instead of a blended one made with sweet citrus mixer, triple sec and gosh awful Cuervo tequila, have the bartender make one using the classic recipe from Tommy's in SF: fresh lime juice, agave nectar and El Tesoro Reposado (don't use the Anejo - a bit too smooth).

If they've got some Absinthe, try a Sazerac made with Templeton Rye.

The list goes on....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you like pina coladas, try a Caribbean Colada. They taste almost the same as a pina, but they are not as sweet. Only problem is the rum bar is the only place who makes them for some reason. You can always ASK, but they usually tell you to go to Red Frog Rum Bar. Then again, I guess that is good otherwise I'd be drinking them all day all over the ship! :eek::tropical-drink:

Drink what YOU enjoy! I will give you one of my wife and I's favorites from the Alchemy Bar. The Spicy Chipotle' Pineapple Martini made with either Bombay Blue Sapphire Gin, or Hendricks Gin. Can't wait to get one in July!

Enjoy!:cool: