Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

6 hours ago, island lady said:

Fantasy?   LOL...can't they come up with any original names?  😮 

I thought the same thing. I couldn’t image the survey sent to Pinnacle members to pick a name from that long list yielded Fantasy as the winner. Seriously! 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steamboats said:

Fantasia of the Seas is on the list.

Yeap that is on the list. Still I think Royal should not use any name that another cruise line uses in some form. I think MSC has a cabin category called Fantasia, NCL has the Haven and a ship called Joy and Bliss, Carnival had Paradise. They should be more creative.

My vote (if I was  Pinnacle) for the last, biggest and perhaps the best Oasis Class ship would be “Magnificence of the Seas”. 😀

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chawkjewel said:

Is there a date when Wonder is scheduled to leave France yet?  

Apparently the 'Wonder of the Seas' will carry out a technical stop without passengers at the port of Cadiz on February 9, before starting its inaugural route from the US.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Grumpus said:

Think there's any truth to a recent internet rumor that the March inaugural & all US Spring sailings may be scraped due to supply & demand issues?

Something is up with the first 3 sailings.  All categories are closed for booking with the exception of one category in each super category.  Sailings from the 25th on look fine.  

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Something is up with the first 3 sailings.  All categories are closed for booking with the exception of one category in each super category.  Sailings from the 25th on look fine.  

Oh no. What a bummer if they cancel. I'm on the inaugural first 2 sailings. If they cancel, I'd rather they let us know earlier as I was just going to book flights in the coming weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Oh no. What a bummer if they cancel. I'm on the inaugural first 2 sailings. If they cancel, I'd rather they let us know earlier as I was just going to book flights in the coming weeks. 

I have heard that they have cancelled the planned trade event sailings that were initially planned for February.

29 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I just looked and I see that most categories are open. What am I missing? Prices have definitely gone up since I booked.

38 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I just looked and I see that most categories are open. What am I missing? Prices have definitely gone up since I booked.

If you look closer you will see that for insides (super category) there is only one category (4V,) offered instead of many categories. Same for Ocean view and balconie.

There are only 5 categories offered instead of the usual 40. Everything else is listed as closed. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If you look closer you will see that for insides (super category) there is only one category (4V,) offered instead of many categories. Same for Ocean view and balconie.

There are only 5 categories offered instead of the usual 40. Everything else is listed as closed. 

Might be because of regulating capacity for covid protocols.