Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

25 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

No way, just joking.

Biker, who was with Lloyd on the Quantum maiden and enjoyed Divinely Decadence (renamed to Solarium Bistro).

Wait...there is actually someone on this planet that "enjoyed" Divinely Decadence? I enjoy healthy meals...but was completely underwhelmed by that place. The subtle changes when they switched it to Solarium Bistro added flavor.

6 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Excuse me 

When is it handed over to Royal Caribbean?

According to this article by Cruise Industry News, it’s November 5th. Looking at the video though, it seems she has already left the yard.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/26176-royal-caribbean-s-new-wonder-of-the-seas-set-to-sail-from-chantiers.html

Edited by Tall-Cruiser
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

According to this article by Cruise Industry News, it’s November 5th. Looking at the video though, it seems she has already left the yard.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/26176-royal-caribbean-s-new-wonder-of-the-seas-set-to-sail-from-chantiers.html

She hasn't left yet, probably in the next few hours.

On 11/4/2021 at 6:00 AM, Biker19 said:

No way, just joking.

Biker, who was with Lloyd on the Quantum maiden and enjoyed Divinely Decadence (renamed to Solarium Bistro).

Fun Fact: The Music Hall was originally supposed to be called "Rock Rebellion", and there was supposed to be an R-rated Burlesque show with topless dancers. They canned it last minute, but the ship's plans still have Rock Rebellion listed as the venue name. All dancers on Quantum class ships had to sign in their contracts that they were okay doing topless dances.

• Haha 1

I caught a glimpse of the corner of a sign in the elevator+stair lobby & hallway outside the forward end of the Windjammer.

225234191_WJHotPotonstarboard.jpg.761cb77a2ab1e8137d0ca4cf69bde2bd.jpg

The elevator+stair lobby  & hallway outside the forward end of the Windjammer. The sign is on the wall just off the area on the right end of this image.

1730547320_OutsideWJ.thumb.jpg.dfd5fdec73659c42cbf7a9e9cfffeccf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/2/2021 at 1:41 PM, island lady said:

I am on Wonder 2022 doing two loops around the Med out of Barcelona last two weeks of October 2022, then staying on during November doing a TA from Barcelona to Port Canaveral Florida.   

Are you sure Wonder is still going to Asia?  Would have to do a really quick trip over from Florida to make it there.  

I see that there is a cruise from Hong Kong on Nov 25 2022, but the TA ends in PC on Nov 13 2022. 12 days to get to Hong Kong?? I don't think that is likely. 

847744517_ScreenShot2021-11-06at9_33_22PM.thumb.png.9681ec185cd3bf838dd6588d8a521576.png

11 hours ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Some  screen grabs from the same video 

That's where I got the screen grab of the signage. It appears very briefly just as the video switches to that elevator+stair lobby. I had to try three times to get the screen grab. 😄

Here are more WJ images. 

Tania Hariton 11.jpg

Tania Hariton 12.jpg

Tania Hariton 14.jpg

Tania Hariton 15.jpg

Tania Hariton 16.jpg

Tania Hariton 17.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555