Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

1 hour ago, kenns said:

I’m booked on the 5 day cruise on April 15th - anyone think I should be worried it’s going to be cancelled? The ship should be ready by then, no?

The problem is that if they lose a few sailings due to delays at what point is it no longer economical to bring the ship from Europe and then send her right back 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

That will impact the entrance to Windjammer 😱

15 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Looks like it may be in the center vs. the port & starboard sides.  Who knows.

Remember WJ is in a different location than on other Oasis class ships, so layout is different. I think entrance is in the center like Mike said. 

27 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Looks like it may be in the center vs. the port & starboard sides.  Who knows.

7 minutes ago, OACAggie said:

Remember WJ is in a different location than on other Oasis class ships, so layout is different. I think entrance is in the center like Mike said. 

Gotcha, I didn't notice the elevator location earlier

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joanne59 said:

NO WRITING….NO WALL! 😩🤬🤯Please please please….

I agree. If they are canceled I hope we find out soon so I can book something else.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The problem is that if they lose a few sailings due to delays at what point is it no longer economical to bring the ship from Europe and then send her right back 

What delays are being reported?

On 1/19/2022 at 7:29 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

If you look closer you will see that for insides (super category) there is only one category (4V,) offered instead of many categories. Same for Ocean view and balconie.

There are only 5 categories offered instead of the usual 40. Everything else is listed as closed. 

This has now changed and today many, many (all?) categories are available for booking. At least for us in Finland.

Wanted to see what the customer service says about the first two sailings and in fb-messenger chat they confirmed that "At this time we do not have any news about the cancellation of those itineraries. we assure you that if we have new news, we will inform you as soon as possible." I do realize that a random customer service rep would not disclose any huge news even if they knew about them. 

Personally I would hope these rumours of supposed delays would stop already. There's no official announcement and therefore we can all assume the ship is sailing.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Having never been on an Oasis class ship before I find it boggles the mind to think how truly large this ship is.  I'm so looking forward to the Fall TA on this beautiful ship!  Thank you so much for posting all the videos and photos!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

📷 Runish Jhummun 

Now the Boardwalk feels complete. 🙂

Runish Jhummun 2.jpg

Do you know if the original carousel designer/builder was able to complete this before they went out of business or did another company work on this one?

Edited by soremekun

9 minutes ago, soremekun said:

Do you know if the original carousel designer/builder was able to complete this before they went out of business or did another company work on this one?

I don't know. Someone else may.

2 hours ago, billaraneta said:

Excuse me please Wonder of the Seas will still sail in Asia after sailing in the Caribbean departing from Port Caneveral? Thank You.

There are no plans for it to come to Asia. Honestly, they are making modifications for the western market. I wouldn’t be at all surprised for it to become another America/Europe ship and then maybe the next new ship comes to Asia. 

12 hours ago, billaraneta said:

Excuse me please Wonder of the Seas will still sail in Asia after sailing in the Caribbean departing from Port Caneveral? Thank You.

Last report was Wonder will be based and sailing the Carib out of Port Canaveral after doing the Med run in the summer (and it is spelled that way, not "Caneveral") until September of 2023.  

Edited by island lady

12 hours ago, pyrateslife4me84 said:

There are no plans for it to come to Asia. Honestly, they are making modifications for the western market. I wouldn’t be at all surprised for it to become another America/Europe ship and then maybe the next new ship comes to Asia. 

Isn't Icon the next ship hope she doesn't go to Asia