Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast

DancinNancy

2 Quick questions, Are you able to book the green eggs and ham breakfast online before your cruise or do you have to wait until you board? And also do they still offer tea time in the MDR on sea days? It has been a few years since I have sailed. Thank you in advance for your help

You can book green eggs & ham when you board. There will be a table set up either near lido or in the atrium. You cannot book in advance. It's $5/pp which does not include a vial of insulin or syringe.

No idea about "tea time"

Book Dr Suess when you get on board. I don't think you have to do it very first thing but it should be near the top of your to-do list the first day. I haven't seen yet where you could do it online although they didn't used to have ordering wifi packages online and now they do so ya never know.

Never did tea-time so I don't know about that.

We just got off the Breeze and did not see a sign up table in the atrium or on lido when we embarked. We forgot about it until a couple of nights before. We called guest services and the representative told us she thought it was all booked! EEK. Thankfully, someone from the dining room left us a message that night and they had 1 more table that would fit at our party. I was so glad that we got in as we really enjoyed it!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I found this post. Quick question about the Dr. Suess breakfast......is it good for adults? There are 6 adults going on our cruise in December with no kids. Did you see a lot of adults with no kids? Lol

We did this on our 14 day Pride cruise. This cruise had around 50 kids onboard and both breakfasts were booked. Lots and lots of adults participated. :) We really enjoyed ourselves and intend to book it again. Go; you will have a great time. :D

I'm glad I found this post. Quick question about the Dr. Suess breakfast......is it good for adults? There are 6 adults going on our cruise in December with no kids. Did you see a lot of adults with no kids? Lol

Sure it's good for adults. While the majority of tables will certainly have kids at them, I doubt you'll feel out of place. We've done this breakfast twice (although we do have kids) and all of us have really liked it. Bring your camera and have the handlers take pictures of all of you with each character.

The first time we went it was with my teenagers and myself and had a fantastic time. Last cruise it was just adults at our table and we loved it. Next cruise will be my mom and myself and we are doing it again. Love it, so much fun. Love seeing all the kids having a great time, and love the atmosphere.

I LOVE Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast. As an adult, I'd go alone or with a crowd. That last Sea Day morning is always my Dr. Seuss day.

I take photos, enjoy the others at my table, and feel the extra $5 and extra tip is well worth the entertainment. I feel so Young at Heart. I even get my photo taken.

Tea Time is perfect too. I meet new people there. And it's a quieter, more relaxed time to just talk and enjoy.