Lunch Options On Magic?

GranysT

I have also found if you try to go to lunch at lunch time that's usually with everyone else's so you might want to try and make it either early or a little bit later. For the Mongolian Wok if you'd like that type of thing you want to get there at least 15 minutes before it opens because there will be a line the whole time it is open. Guys Burgers is open for a bit longer so their lines are not always as bad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

Tandoor grill is our fav but not sure it is open first day, you could go to the Italian restaurant (normally upcharge) upstairs from Lido as is free for lunch on first day.

Cucina is a free pasta bar at lunch every day, not just the first one :)

Also, deli!

That's good to hear, as I don't think the Deli appears on the deck plans.

Just booked Magic for next October and the ship really DOES seem to have a lot of dining choices...and most are free/included at lunch.

Tandoor grill is our fav but not sure it is open first day, you could go to the Italian restaurant (normally upcharge) upstairs from Lido as is free for lunch on first day.

It is a completely different restaurant at night. We love the dinner, but not crazy about the pasta bar

It is a completely different restaurant at night. We love the dinner, but not crazy about the pasta bar

I am booked on Magic for August 26. Dinner reservations for Cucina for the first night. Supposed to get a free carafe of wine for dinner on the first or second night.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Forums mobile app