how many specialty meals on 10 day cruise?

S.S.Oceanlover

I'm am sorry. I need to clarify as I didn't include in my first post that I'm looking at the amount of dinners we would get if we took the specialty dining as part of the free at sea.

The 10 day cruise I am looking at there is only 1 sea day and don't think I'd drink that much since we will only be on the ship at night and we aren't big drinkers.

Sorry again for the confusion.

Bill

3-9 Nights 3SDP $12.42 per package

10+ Nights 4SDP $15.12 per package

Most people have 3 meals with the promo, OP would have 4 meals with the promo.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for.:o

hope everybody has a great day and the people of Texas be blessed!

Bill

Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for.:o

hope everybody has a great day and the people of Texas be blessed!

Bill

Yes, 4 meals for the specialty dining package/promotion. And beside this, you might get another meal if you are a platinum with NCL (latitudes reward program).

Yes, 4 meals for the specialty dining package/promotion. And beside this, you might get another meal if you are a platinum with NCL (latitudes reward program).

Thanks for that info. I just checked and we are just silver.

The Dawn doesn't have but 3 specialty restaurants and I'm not a big fan of the French restaurant so we could do the other 2 restaurants twice each .:)

Bill

Thanks for that info. I just checked and we are just silver.

The Dawn doesn't have but 3 specialty restaurants and I'm not a big fan of the French restaurant so we could do the other 2 restaurants twice each .:)

Bill

Huh? There are more than 3. Here's the site: https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/dawn/whats-on-board/Specialty-Dining

Cagney's

La Cucina

Le Bistro

Los Lobos

Moderno Churrascaria

Sushi

Teppanyaki

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Huh? There are more than 3. Here's the site: https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/dawn/whats-on-board/Specialty-Dining

Cagney's

La Cucina

Le Bistro

Los Lobos

Moderno Churrascaria

Sushi

Teppanyaki

Enjoy your cruise! :)

was on ncl.com,clicked ships,picked Dawn.

Then clicked what's onboard, and the specialty dining.

This is what it said:

Enjoy a night of gastronomic proportions at one of our many specialty restaurants. Sip your favorite cocktail as you select from choice cuts of Certified Angus Beef® at Cagney’s Steakhouse. Enjoy delicious pasta made with the freshest ingredients inside our rustic and chic Italian eatery, La Cucina. Or savor French cuisine at Le Bistro. No matter what you choose, our specialty dining options feature the tastes you’ll crave.

Like I said earlier I don't browse much on the NCL website so not too familiar with it. Must have misunderstood or clicked on obsolete info.

Oh well, thanks for setting me straight.:)

Bill

If I were to pick the specialty dining on a 10 day cruise how many meals do you get? I have been looking but can't seem to find it but not that familiar with the NCL website.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bill

It seems you are asking how many free meals do you get if you pick the SDP perk and your cruise is 10 days long.

The answer is 4.

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-deals/choice

With Free at Sea, 3 for 7 day cruise and 2 for Plat. Latitudes would equal 5 dinners.

Or a different promo?

The booking had been done about 9 months in advance for an SF suite. All four pormos were included. Was the promo at that time called the unlimited dining maybe? Maybe it was a different promo than now. Anyhow, 5 nights on it and 2 nights with the platinum bennie. Toooo much food in 7 nights. But nice!