Fort lauderdale pre cruise hotel

Badgeaz

I just booked the Hampton Inn. We are not arriving until about 11 am the night before our cruise. We will be leaving the hotel as early as possible to get on the ship. We wanted something inexpensive and still clean and safe. Oh yeah we wanted a shuttle from the airport and theres runs 24 hours and is free.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

We heard the Hampton Inn in Fort Lauderdale at the Marina was a really great, clean hotel. We don't leave until 10/22, but will be arriving at the hotel a day early. Based on the reviews, I trust the hotel will be great. Love Hilton hotels.

We booked the north cruise Port one. I figured you can't go wrong w a chain and we will only be there for 12 hours max. We both work Friday and have ab evening flight. We won't need anything other than a bed and a shower when we get there.

First choice definitely the Renaissance on 17th street causeway, extremely close to the cruise terminal, great area and safe, walking distance to restaurants, nice rooms. Second, Hilton Marina, although more outdated a great hotel to be at also and right near the port also.

Hyatt Place on 17th is a decent hotel at a great price. Right next door to an Outback for the last dinner you pay for in a week and then a Publix grocery store about a minute walk away that's next to a Total Wine Store. All the conveniences right there. The shuttle is $7 each to the port but a taxi will take you for less than $15 and I believe they charge a couple dollars if you use the airport shuttle, they call an access fee or something.

Another vote for the Double tree Gallery One. Especially if you have a bigger group as the hotel has 2 bedroom suites with living room in the middle and a kitchen. Lots of space to stretch out. Check out the prices at LMT and sometimes you can get it at a decent rate.

View of the waterway from the balcony:

enhance

enhance

enhance

There's Publix down the street for grocery and wine to bring on to the ship.

enhance

Easy access to water taxi from back of the hote;. Stop #9

enhance

enhance

Harry

First choice definitely the Renaissance on 17th street causeway, extremely close to the cruise terminal, great area and safe, walking distance to restaurants, nice rooms. Second, Hilton Marina, although more outdated a great hotel to be at also and right near the port also.

We stayed in the Renaissance. Convenient location. All of the staff are really friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our stay and it would be our preferred hotel in the future.

Another vote for Hyatt Place which sits just behind Embassy Suites....We usually stay at ES (but it's looking a bit tired) so this past March we opted for HP, it's now my favorite of the two.

http://www.valuetrips.com has some of the best rates for Hyatt Place.

I looked into this hotel. My issue is our late arrival on Friday night. I want a hotel that has a shuttle that runs past 10pm.

We booked the north cruise Port one. I figured you can't go wrong w a chain and we will only be there for 12 hours max. We both work Friday and have ab evening flight. We won't need anything other than a bed and a shower when we get there.

I've stayed there twice before cruises in FLL. Great place to stay. Hampton Inn has a website feature where you can pick your room the day before. I had picked mine on the first floor but something went amiss and when I got there I was on the third floor. I told the clerk I reserved my room on the website on the first floor. It wasn't a big deal at all, but she gave me a suite (ground floor) to make up for the error.

• 2 weeks later...

We recently stayed at Cambria in Dania beach. Clean, new, and airport shuttle.. we took Uber to port. It was about $10. We have also stayed at spring hill suites. It included cruise and airport shuttle. Hyatt Place is great as well. We did a post cruise there. The shuttle is not 24 hours though. Happy sailing!

We like the Marriott Rennaissance. Good location across the parking lot from Budget. We rent a car at the airport, drive to the hotel, have the car for the day/night and then return it in the morning. They have a free shuttle to the cruise port. Also close to Kelly's Landing which is our pre-cruise go to place to eat.

For less than transportation from the airport and to the cruise port we get a car for the day.