BIG NEWS! We Are Proud to Announce....

BBMacLaird

The booking engine for all Pursuit cruises through March 2019 was opened to TAs today, which is why you see some bookings taking place. Bookings open to LCV tomorrow, then public on Wednesday. Your TA can book you right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m impressed with pricing! If only they’d lower prices on the other ships to match.

How do I get to the countdown clock in the UK. I logged in to My Azamara, as we have a cruise booked next year - cannot see anything. checked the LCV details down left hand side of Menu - nothing there even in the News section. Havent received any email.

How do I get to the countdown clock in the UK. I logged in to My Azamara, as we have a cruise booked next year - cannot see anything. checked the LCV details down left hand side of Menu - nothing there even in the News section. Havent

received any email.

The clock was attached to email received last week..

Well we’re LCV members and don’t have access today, no email for us. The anticipation will continue till Wednesday. [emoji6]

We're also LCV members, but I can't see anything other than the clock and have had no email.

Well we’re LCV members and don’t have access today, no email for us. The anticipation will continue till Wednesday. [emoji6]

The count down clock states 19 hrs, so has taken no regard of our LVC Membership.

The count down clock states 19 hrs, so has taken no regard of our LVC Membership.

The clock on my email currently reads 6 1/2 hours to go, it ends at 15.30 today.

Slight correction to my earlier post.

Must be a different clock to the one you are looking at.

The clock I am looking at is on the Azamara site, I haven’t been sent an e mail regarding Persuit.

The last one I was sent was about the Quarterly Savings Voyages, which appears to have been generated in USA as there is a US phone number included.

Edited by upwarduk

Not so , the last time I checked Yorkshire was still part of the UK.

I received the email over a week ago with the clock attached.

I’m meaning the email with itineraries sorry wasn’t being clear

Have to laugh - after my next cruise ( which is already booked) we are Discoverer Plus. All of our travel has been on Azamara - and we get no emails from Azamara and no info on the new sailings. They sure know how to alienate customers while trying to fill a new ship.

Called my TA this morning and she couldn't pull up the 2019 Pursuit itineraries on her booking software this morning. After talking with me she called AZ and was told she could have access to them this afternoon. Thus it appears the UK, being five or so hours ahead, gets access to them sooner?

Edited by ChucktownSteve