Any update on cruises scheduled to leave from Puerto Rico?

mixplix

You might try onboard,. There will surely be more than the usual number of no-shows and RCL would love to charge for the room twice.

Oh no no lol! I am looking for free upgrade. They are not getting another penny of mine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Today's scheduled arrivals and departures:

Arrivals:

574635f4ddd77edee9032626f29aaed4.png

Departures:

8246c922cc554eade15095f488cf8d11.png

It's not enough to fill a ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I only counted one flight from the Main Land as "LANDED". There were a few delayed. Does anyone know if any of those are actually landing, or switched to cancelled?

Renee

San Juan tourism just announced via twitter that this week's sailing is a definite go. How RCL will deal with people without the ability to make it to the ship because their flights are cancelled is anyone's guess. Mine would be that RCL will advise them to join the ship in the first port, which is Martinique. Is that airport open yet?

I'm on the 10/28 sailing and asked about being able to board in St. Kitts (1st port of call) in the event I can't make it to San Juan. Right now my flight has been "suspended" so I can't just take the money from that flight to book a new one as they aren't refunding as the flight hasn't been canceled yet. I was told it was up to RCL and they could say no. Best thing to do was to try to get to PR and if I couldn't then call and see what they would do.

Nope! We left NY in the evening. Had 2 sea days with no stops and sailed into San Juan harbor the next morning. Why are you all arguing with me? My point was that it shouldn’t take 2 days to get to FL (the person I was responding to said FL not where in FL) when you can get to San Juan from all the way up in NYC in 2 days and a few hours.

I. Was. On. The. Ship. I have the invoice with the itinerary. I probably have the freaking Fun Times (it was the Carnival Legend)

I’m done with you people. Just came here for some info on what was happening in San Juan. I’m not sailing until March and I’m so glad I’m not sailing on RCCI!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's almost 3 days

arrivals.phphttps://www.san-juan-airport.com/arrivals.php

This is showing quite a few more arrivals and departures if I am reading it correctly. The departures are experiencing some delays (perhaps related to the President's visit) but they are moving.

Seems most of the landed flights were puddle jumpers from other islands.

Our flight on southwest fri oct 6 is going..free transfers to ship..free night on ship..why is everybody complaining

You do understand what international means, right? As of today, international flights still are not landing. That's what I was asking. Southwest doesn't fly to SJU from outside the US.

Our flight on southwest fri oct 6 is going..free transfers to ship..free night on ship..why is everybody complaining
How about the people going on the 14th. There is no free night on the ship. They must find an open hotel if coming in on Friday.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How about the people going on the 14th. There is no free night on the ship. They must find an open hotel if coming in on Friday.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or switch their flight to the 14th. I did that after hyatt cancelled. I have had enough stress for a so called vacation that I did not need any more hotel worries

Bill

It will be interesting to see how that works out with no ship to act as the hotel.

Interestingly, in my mind I would jump on that cruise ASAP if I were a resident of Puerto Rico. Air conditioning, hot food, clean bathrooms. I'd take it.

and if someone wants to jump on me. I've lived in Florida since 1987. I've been through multiple hurricanes (Andrew, Wilma, Irma, etc), power losses lasting upwards of 2 weeks, albeit not as bad as some in PR. But If I had the opportunity to jump on a cruise ship with those things mentioned above after being without power, a/c, and hot food. i would certainly take it!

We did that last year after Matthew came through to the Bahamas. We weren't sure where we were going, we didn't care. We just wanted to get away from the stress and no a/c because of the hurricane. We ended up being in Nassau for 2 days, but it was all good!

First time going with rci ,going with friends who did many rci cruise, with all the bull might be last one on this cruise line. Leaving from phila pa for oct 20 cruise.

Leaving from philly oct 14.

One of the guys that works at my husband's business has family just outside San Juan. He was supposed to fly there tomorrow, to bring supplies. He can't go now (flight cancelled) until next week at the earliest. Also, a lot of the flights going in are for relief workers. One thing I would like to point out...with very limited electricity and internet, most places, if not all, are cash only, and the island is running out of cash. (This information came from his family). Something to keep in mind if any of you are actually going to try to go this weekend.

Personally, I am appalled that Royal has not cancelled the upcoming cruise. If people can actually get there, you might not get out for awhile. I would not be willing to put my family or myself in a situation like that, and I would be contacting a lawyer, and everybody else that I could think of, to get my money back.

One of the guys that works at my husband's business has family just outside San Juan. He was supposed to fly there tomorrow, to bring supplies. He can't go now (flight cancelled) until next week at the earliest. Also, a lot of the flights going in are for relief workers. One thing I would like to point out...with very limited electricity and internet, most places, if not all, are cash only, and the island is running out of cash. (This information came from his family). Something to keep in mind if any of you are actually going to try to go this weekend.

Personally, I am appalled that Royal has not cancelled the upcoming cruise. If people can actually get there, you might not get out for awhile. I would not be willing to put my family or myself in a situation like that, and I would be contacting a lawyer, and everybody else that I could think of, to get my money back.

That's good information to have.