What is your favorite diamond perk?

True. But it is less than half of what Diamond members get.

Platinum Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10+ nights

Emerald Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$ 75 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$125* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$225* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10+ nights

Diamond Plus Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$150* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$250* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$350* for sailings of 10+ nights

Pinnacle Club Balcony Discount When Booking More than 6 Months from Sailing Date:

$175* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$275* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$375* for sailings of 10+ nights

We are Diamond and coming back to Royal after a few years away. Can the Balcony discount be combined with shareholders benefit or it's still not allowed?

We are Diamond and coming back to Royal after a few years away. Can the Balcony discount be combined with shareholders benefit or it's still not allowed?

Virtually nothing (including the balcony discount) can be combined with the shareholder OBC.

Love the Diamond Lounge and the free drinks. Am even happier now that the free drinks loaded onto the card can be obtained in the main dining room and specialty restaurants.

Is this true? The free drinks can now be obtained in the MDR???

That's wonderful...

The free drinks are definitely my favorite Diamond perks.

That's wonderful...

I'm not sure the ablity to use vouchers in the MDR is a fleetwide thing right now.

We have been Diamond + for several years.

One perk we really like is priority boarding for tendering. In Grand Cayman when returning to the ship there is always a long line waiting to be tendered back to the ship. As a D+ you pass the crowd and get priority boarding.

We both get 48 hrs of free wifi. So on Day 4 we sign on and have 1 device free for the rest of the week.

We don't drink much. During Happy Hour my wife will get 3 cans of coke that we put in the cabin fridge.to drink the next day. I will get 3 unopen beers. What I don't drink that night will go into the fridge.

We love the Oasis class ships. As D+ we never book a show except for the Comedy club. All other shows we show up whatever night and time we want to go. We can sit in the rows reserved for suite guest but we do go early and sit wherever we want. . I like to sit on an end seat. Hate to be in the middle of a row.

Since we have been on a lot of cruises we have a lot of cruise pictures. So we are happy to make a selection of the 2 best pictures from our portfolio for free.

Wait a minute I have just had a senior moment. This was supposed to be one perk. My bad.

Virtually nothing (including the balcony discount) can be combined with the shareholder OBC.

This is so annoying.....Royal is penalizing their most loyal people with not allowing combining the shareholder OBC with another 'earned' benefit -- both from the standpoint of status attained PAYING for cruises takes as well as the investment made into the company by owning stock. I have expressed my displeasure as often as I can, to C-Suite people. I will say I do like how my stock has increased in value.

In order:

Free internet minutes

Balcony discount

Diamond lounge

Let's be clear when you are referring to 'Free internet minutes' what it is is a Free DAY of internet, but the time cannot be spread out over the sailing it is one 24hr period of time. For a couple sailing together each person who is Diamond would get one complete 24 hr period. When you are D+ that increases to two days per person.

This is so annoying.....Royal is penalizing their most loyal people with not allowing combining the shareholder OBC with another 'earned' benefit -- both from the standpoint of status attained PAYING for cruises takes as well as the investment made into the company by owning stock. I have expressed my displeasure as often as I can, to C-Suite people. I will say I do like how my stock has increased in value.

Agree.

We have been Diamond + for several years.

We love the Oasis class ships. As D+ we never book a show except for the Comedy club. All other shows we show up whatever night and time we want to go. We can sit in the rows reserved for suite guest but we do go early and sit wherever we want. . I like to sit on an end seat. Hate to be in the middle of a row.

I thought even as d+ you still had to make a ressie to get into the show? I know you can use standby line to get in. But you say that you show up early so they let you in the ressie line because d+? I know that there is reserved seating for d+. But i thought you still needed a ressie to get in early.

Just turning d+ on our b2b and am wondering. I know as a sky class you do not need ressie for any show but comedy. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I thought even as d+ you still had to make a ressie to get into the show? I know you can use standby line to get in. But you say that you show up early so they let you in the ressie line because d+? I know that there is reserved seating for d+. But i thought you still needed a ressie to get in early.

Just turning d+ on our b2b and am wondering. I know as a sky class you do not need ressie for any show but comedy. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just returned from a B2B on the Harmony. Went to most of the shows both weeks. Never made any ressie. Always arrived about a half hour early so we could get seats where we wanted. When they scanned our card we were ask several times if we had reservations. We said no but we are Diamond Plus. The response was always go on in.

Of course this does not include the Comedy club.

Since we turned D+ we have not made reservations on the Oasis class ships and have never been turned away on Oasis or Allure. That's one of our favorite benefits of being D+.

Just returned from a B2B on the Harmony. Went to most of the shows both weeks. Never made any ressie. Always arrived about a half hour early so we could get seats where we wanted. When they scanned our card we were ask several times if we had reservations. We said no but we are Diamond Plus. The response was always go on in.

Of course this does not include the Comedy club.

Since we turned D+ we have not made reservations on the Oasis class ships and have never been turned away on Oasis or Allure. That's one of our favorite benefits of being D+.

Ok thanks. Wont be able to try this until next year when we sail oasis class again.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

That's wonderful...

It was available in the dining room on the Oasis, however. only during the stated cocktail hours. That meant if you had late dining which started at 8 o'clock, cocktail hour was over and you could not use the vouchers at that time.

M

Since we were 'hastily' (and pleasantly) upgraded during our last cruise we weren't expecting D perks - but found the drinks during the happy hour very helpful - although we don't drink! We've also booked our next cruise using the D discount and saved quite a bit on our particular sailing.

Never occurred to me to check out the Diamond Lounge for coffee or breakfast - that would have suited us!

Roll on the next cruise!

I want to get to 150% single occupancy charge but that's a loooooong time away still.

I know, right? Why do we have to wait so long? Most people don't even use it.

They will know

They're "supposed" to know. On the second night of my Harmony cruise, the bartender at the Schooner Bar rang me up as BOGO instead of 3 free drinks. :mad:

The next day, I put myself on the "hurry up" plan to make sure I got all three.

22406558_10212912025507097_5352215940003234216_n.jpg?oh=2deef3410691268567263ef0817012fc&oe=5A7DA274

Also, We had water and cookies waiting in the cabin when we boarded, but, we never got anything else. I knew I could ask for robes, but, with three women sharing a cabin, we were struggling to find places for clothes, as it was.

We never got chocolate covered strawberries or petits fours like we used to, has that changed?