# days to your next Princess cruise

luckyinpa

8 days from today (22 Dec). 10-day round trip from Singapore! My first time leaving North America (I consider Caribbean cruises as "North America").

392 days from today (22 Dec) will be the next one after that. 15-day LA-Hawaii and back. Another bucket list cruise!

Not a lot of interior space to sit on rainy days. The Piazza area gets very crowded, as does the Wheelhouse Bar. There are seats in and around Crooner's on deck 7. If you are in a full suite there is the concierge Lounge, lots of space there. Even on rainy days there are outside covered areas, The Horizon Terrace and a section of tables and chairs just forward of the Horizon Bistro.

Like omelettes? The made to order omelette station is on the most aft serving island of the Horizon Ct.. Order you omelette, take your order card with you, find your seat, give the order card to the waiter and the waiter will retrieve and deliver your omelette.

Don’t forget the freshly made Belgium waffles wth maple syrup. Made to order.

31 days. San Francisco to Hawaii on the Grand.

I’ll be in western wear and wearing my Stetson.. every night. No suit or tuxedo, ever, on Formal Nights in the MDR.. :D Stop by and say “Howdy” if you see me. I’ll be happy to buy ya a whiskey or beer.

See ya on board! :)

31 days. San Francisco to Hawaii on the Grand.

I’ll be in western wear and wearing my Stetson.. every night. No suit or tuxedo, ever, on Formal Nights in the MDR.. :D Stop by and say “Howdy” if you see me. I’ll be happy to buy ya a whiskey or beer.

See ya on board! :)

I'll be looking for you! The walk on the Promenade deck is great. Three times around is almost a mile. That's where I will be every morning. :D