Frustrated and at wits end!

barbatkins

i have been a stockholder since 1999. I have never had this problem before.

I booked a last minute pack and go on the Sunshine leaving Oct, 30.....so I’m traveling this weekend. Last week I emailed a copy of my broker statement to guest services.....as I always do. I got the auto response that someone would respond within 3 business days...

NO response..... so yesterday I emailed them again....quoting the response from them and resending the broker statement. Still Nothing!

I don’t know what to do....but I am entitled to that OBC for being a stockholder...

Any ideas?

Barb

I booked a last minute pack and go on the Sunshine leaving Oct, 30.....so I’m traveling this weekend. Last week I emailed a copy of my broker statement to guest services.....as I always do. I got the auto response that someone would respond within 3 business days...

NO response..... so yesterday I emailed them again....quoting the response from them and resending the broker statement. Still Nothing!

I don’t know what to do....but I am entitled to that OBC for being a stockholder...

Any ideas?

Barb

Maybe just call the call center?

Maybe just call the call center?

I would call them directly if you are leaving soon... and if you don't have a PVP, I would get one... they are great for just such problems and they do all the work for you. ;):p

PS: Also, check in your booking info under your cruise docs and make sure it doesn't show there... and you have it and just don't know it. Hubby got his milestone OBC on this last weeks cruise and never got an email back, just showed up... I could see it about 3 days before.

I would call them directly if you are leaving soon... and if you don't have a PVP, I would get one... they are great for just such problems and they do all the work for you. ;):p

PS: Also, check in your booking info under your cruise docs and make sure it doesn't show there... and you have it and just don't know it. Hubby got his milestone OBC on this last weeks cruise and never got an email back, just showed up... I could see it about 3 days before.

Thanks....I had been checking my online info....

But I did just call the Diamond Desk and she said she would help me. I hadn’t even thought they could do that....

Thanks....I had been checking my online info....

But I did just call the Diamond Desk and she said she would help me. I hadn’t even thought they could do that....

the Diamond can help with all sorts of things.

This happened to us a few cruises ago and our pvp took care of getting it credited.

Any ideas?

Barb

I have always thought we had to fax or snail mail the statement to them. Can you tell me what email you send it to so I can add it to my address book. Thanks

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

Aren’t we entitled with our 10 common shares🤥.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I assume you meant to be snarky... but just for your

Info.....you need 100 shares for the stockholder benefit...

Not 10 ....

But either way....YES...it’s a perk that a stockholder is entitled to....

You can have it too.....if you go buy 100 shares of stock!💵😘

I have always thought we had to fax or snail mail the statement to them. Can you tell me what email you send it to so I can add it to my address book. Thanks

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

I scan the statement and attach as email....with booking number, sailing date etc.

to guestservices@carnival.com

my pvp said that she can no longer add my stock holder credit. that it has to be faxed or snail mailed.

that they dont take email any more.

they barely would take email 2 years ago when i said i didnt have a fax machine and last minute, now they dont take it at all.

i agree with above, fax it if you are leaving soon. per my agent