Upgraded Steak or Lobster in the MDR?

voljeep

Definitely not on Princess. I remember reading about RCCL doing this a number of years ago. I haven't sailed them since 2001 so I couldn't say for sure if this is still the case. I've also found articles (circa 2015) that NCL was also doing this.....:):):)

Bob

I believe that is a RCCL option.

It is on Royal Caribbean. On the menu you can order a steak of the specialty restaurant calibre in the MDR for an extra charge. IMHO that lessens both the quality of the specialty and the MDR as well. I really hope Princess doesn’t follow suit. (And I do hope Princess brings back the steak option on the always available side,)

It is on Royal Caribbean. On the menu you can order a steak of the specialty restaurant calibre in the MDR for an extra charge. IMHO that lessens both the quality of the specialty and the MDR as well. I really hope Princess doesn’t follow suit. (And I do hope Princess brings back the steak option on the always available side,)

I also wish for this, but sadly it most likely will not happen.....:(:(:(

Bob

I think Carnival is promoting this now. Voljeep we should have Prime Rib the 1st night. It is usually pretty good. You just need to ask for an extra side of corn. They serve this weird 1/4 size corn on the cob with this.

Edited by pathi
Spelling

If it's there, that will be a given - order it medium rare, and hope it comes out no more than medium.

and extra butter for the corn and potato, of course

Extra Butter? You are going to have security after us!

FREEZE Voljeep! Back away from the butter... ;)