Laundry bag

disneyfans4

Have not had colour problems.

Have had a couple garments suffer from 'rough treatment'.

Top tip: if you have it, put a small sack/bag inside the laundry bag as 'lining' if you are doing the by-the-bag special. If will let you put more stuff in the bag.

You need to assume harsh detergent and warm water will be used along with industrial machines. I would never send anything delicate or anything I would use cold water or a gentle cyclye with at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have not had colour problems.

Have had a couple garments suffer from 'rough treatment'.

Top tip: if you have it, put a small sack/bag inside the laundry bag as 'lining' if you are doing the by-the-bag special. If will let you put more stuff in the bag.

You can also duck tape the outside of the bag for extra support when they have the fill-the-bag for-$20 specials.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did not sort our clothes. I sent clothes and jeans except fishing shirts as I hang dry those at home while the DH sent everything of his. It all came back neatly folded and ready to go with no issue on color fading or running.

We've used NCL laundry on Jewel, Sun, Star, Jade and have always had the same experience -- even before we were Platinum.

They don't sort. I just got back my items yesterday. Nicely folded but I noticed my white socks came back grey.

Should have complained and have them either whiten your socks back or have your DSC refunded if they could not correct. :p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's pretty much an industrial strength washing. I certainly like the service, especially free for Platinum. However, don't send anything delicate or special to you. I once had some t-shirts and undergarments material tear after being returned. Must have used extreme heat, chemicals, washing and ironing.

Are you limited to 1 bag under the special or could you send 2 bags of clothes if desired?

Good question. Never considered that. However, assuming the same paper bags still, get another bag from your cabin steward and double bag, bag inside of bag. Otherwise it tears easily. Then roll you clothes tightly.. My wife, by doing that, can get an incredible amount of clothes in the bag, with them running out the top. It's even getting heavy when she is through. Our last suite cruise we had cloth bags furnished.

Well....If you used your own bag then there would be no limit to size, and therefore no limit to the amount of clothes you could have cleaned. So....No, you can't use your own bag.
Actually I was talking about a bag the size of the paper bag. Seems to me that the paper bag can easily rip. Guess I will bring my duck tape!

Actually I was talking about a bag the size of the paper bag. Seems to me that the paper bag can easily rip. Guess I will bring my duck tape!

The laundry bag is not really a "paper" bag but something stronger. Not as good as tyveck but similar.

Were the vinyl bags with the drawstring in a Suite?

We get one load each as we are both Platinum Plus. However we have managed to get an extra one on longer cruises.

Always roll the clothes as you put them in the bag and ask for hangers on your list.

Were the vinyl bags with the drawstring in a Suite?

We get one load each as we are both Platinum Plus. However we have managed to get an extra one on longer cruises.

Always roll the clothes as you put them in the bag and ask for hangers on your list.

Yes, we had vinyl bags in the suite. Plenty of room for your clothes and didn't need to roll them up.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Forums mobile app