Vista computer is shut down and literally 5000 pac are waiting to board

kbklcamp

I work in IT as well and I LOVE it when one of the ladies says her computer is broke and I find the mouse is simply not plugged in (why was it removed to begin with??).

Has to be one of "the ladies" right? Us and our mouses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or even better, how about when male employees ask you to "send someone up who can actually fix the problem". My favorite was the Doctor (was working in a hospital) that called the help desk. One of our tech was a woman, who happened to be from India. Doctor starts yelling over the phone "THIS IS RIDICULOUS, I JUST NEED MY COMPUTER FIXED, TRANSFER ME BACK TO AMERICA WHERE THEY CAN ACTUALLY FIX THINGS". Tech very calmly states ummmm, you know my office is in the basement of your building, right? He waited a very very very long time before a tech actually came to fix his "broken computer". Best part, he just forgot his login password.

Just sayin ...... even if the Dr was a jerk I'm glad I wasn't the patient who's care got caught in the crossfire of IT retaliation

Looks like it was short lived...Vista on its way to Grand Turk (via cruise tracker). She's way ahead of the Seaside which would make sense since Seaside leaves last

Vista is a ship??? I thought they were using a pc with an old operating system.

The curse of being an IT broad for 40+ years.

Has to be one of "the ladies" right? Us and our mouses...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering the company I work for has 112 women and 8 men and all of the people with computers are women, yes, it was one of the "ladies". No sexism implied with my statement (I've seen computer illiterate men as well......just not where I work because the guys don't have access to computers).