New Room Service Menu Questions

marshhawk

Has anyone ordered from the "charge side" ? How much are the chicken fingers? How many do you get? How much was the philly cheese steak (DH actually eats them-he's on chemo and it is the only meat he will eat)

And of course-how were the wings? How many, how expensive, and how good?

Has anyone ordered from the "charge side" ? How much are the chicken fingers? How many do you get? How much was the philly cheese steak (DH actually eats them-he's on chemo and it is the only meat he will eat)

And of course-how were the wings? How many, how expensive, and how good?

I've been wondering about the wings myself. On land I also judge by the places Ranch dressing. If they don't have great Ranch then the wings aren't good for me. lol I'm odd..

I judge by the blue cheese dressing for wings (wish my tummy liked ranch)-$5 does not sound bad at all!

apparently when you are on chemo, you lose your appetitie, so if I can get him to eat anything (since he has lost over 50 pounds this year) I am happy. he likes Heinz 57 on it, and he eats it! yeah.

anyone tried the firecracker shrimp?

I judge by the blue cheese dressing for wings (wish my tummy liked ranch)-$5 does not sound bad at all!

apparently when you are on chemo, you lose your appetitie, so if I can get him to eat anything (since he has lost over 50 pounds this year) I am happy. he likes Heinz 57 on it, and he eats it! yeah.

anyone tried the firecracker shrimp?

I had no appetite when I was on chemo so I can totally relate. Only thing I could tolerate was Doritos. lol

We've had the buffalo wings several times and they have been good every single time except one. The 5 bucks is totally worth it...We have not had other paid items but our kids got the tenders once and said they were ok

I am so going to try room service on our next cruise-bring on the wings!

Enjoy your Alaska cruise, we went on the last cruise of the season in 2016, still our best cruise memories!

I am curious as to the new donut sandwich. Has anyone ordered it? What is in the middle?

John Heald showed the new menu items on one of his live videos. The donut sandwich is a frosted donut with sprinkles on top, cut like a sandwich, with Nutella, whipped cream and some kind of berries in the middle. There was berry sauce (for dipping?) on the side. A sugar bomb sandwich, IMO.

John Heald showed the new menu items on one of his live videos. The donut sandwich is a frosted donut with sprinkles on top, cut like a sandwich, with Nutella, whipped cream and some kind of berries in the middle. There was berry sauce (for dipping?) on the side. A sugar bomb sandwich, IMO.

Thanks for the information. Sounds disgusting IMHO.

Was hoping for a bacon egg and cheese type of deal. Like real drunk people food haha

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the information. Sounds disgusting IMHO.

Was hoping for a bacon egg and cheese type of deal. Like real drunk people food haha

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I just rewatched the video and there are strawberries in the middle, with the Nutella and a large amount of whipped cream. I can’t see anyone ordering this. Not only does it sound disgusting, it also looked disgusting. 🤢

• 4 months later...