Celebrity app ????

cruisestitch

I Downloaded something from the apps store a couple of weeks ago but it only deals with the Constellation and the Equinox with a note at the foot saying that the apps experience is coming to more ships soon. Not sure why I bothered with it as all the previous apps have been absolute rubbish. They never ever worked properly.

I downloaded the app and was looking at it. It's pretty good although limited to the two ships now. It has the daily activities and menus for all the restaurants so it is a good app. hopefully they will add more ships by the time I cruise in April.

We will be on the Connie in 10 days so I looked for the app in the App Store and all that comes up is Celebrity’s Europe, Celebrity’s Alaska, etc.

Can someone tell me the title of the app. Thanks

It is just called Celebrity Cruises. Type that into the search and it should have a white x in a greenish blue background.

Will it be part of the free internet or need to use your minutes?

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

My next two cruises are on the Equinox and the Constellation, so I was intrigued enough to download the app. It says you can use it for free on Celebrity WiFi.

It is just called Celebrity Cruises. Type that into the search and it should have a white x in a greenish blue background.

That’s what I searched for and get Blue box with white X. When I click get all I get is options of Celebrity Europe, Celebrity Alaska. America’s, Galapagos. Guess I wait till I get on the ship.

My next two cruises are on the Equinox and the Constellation, so I was intrigued enough to download the app. It says you can use it for free on Celebrity WiFi.

Thanks

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Ok I couldn’t get it on my IPad but got it on my IPhone after which it appeared on my Ipad😊. Yes it crashed a few times time but overall pretty neat.

We are on the 2/10 Connie sailing and the first day activities are listed. I haven’t looked at some of the other things yet. But I know DJ starts at 10:30am for embarkation and Martini flights at 4👍

I guess we now know why the new website doesn’t work too well, the developers have been working on this app.