princess coupon book

Mard940

I left ours in the cabin for the next cruisers to enjoy.

Good Idea, hopefully the cabin steward didn't throw it out, preparing it for the next cruise....how about...take it with you, disembarking, when leaving the terminal....you should encounter incoming passengers...just hand it to them....

Good Idea, hopefully the cabin steward didn't throw it out, preparing it for the next cruise....how about...take it with you, disembarking, when leaving the terminal....you should encounter incoming passengers...just hand it to them....

I always put item like that (coupons, patters, etc) in the life jackets so they'll find them.

This won't work now since no one will probably try them on any more. :D

I'll let you know if someone posts some detailed info / restrictions on the BOGO specialty restaurant(s)

I just used the BOGO at the Bayou Cafe on embarkation day on January 20. No restrictions that we encountered. I didn’t pay attention to the bottled water coupon or would have used it at that time. We made a reservation by going to the Bayou when we boarded.

That's why I was asking when the coupon books were distributed---my daughter and I will be celebrating both of our birthdays and it would be fun to go to a specialty restaurant on embarkation day! I hope we somehow get one. We have been waitlisted for our cruise and finally got cleared. We'll be on the Ruby Princess next week for the Pacific Coastal itinerary. :cool:

I just used the BOGO at the Bayou Cafe on embarkation day on January 20. No restrictions that we encountered. I didn’t pay attention to the bottled water coupon or would have used it at that time. We made a reservation by going to the Bayou when we boarded.

That's why I was asking when the coupon books were distributed---my daughter and I will be celebrating both of our birthdays and it would be fun to go to a specialty restaurant on embarkation day! I hope we somehow get one. We have been waitlisted for our cruise and finally got cleared. We'll be on the Ruby Princess next week for the Pacific Coastal itinerary. :cool:

If you don't find one in the cabin ask your steward for one.

They have extras.

Thank you!!! That is really good advice, and I promise to take it! We're already booked for a dinner at Share for the last night, so it would help the budget if we can get half off on the first night! Thanks for your kindness!

If you don't find one in the cabin ask your steward for one.

They have extras.

• 2 months later...

Coupon book is pretty much useless - its just a "gimmick" to make you think its something - when its really nothing - your better off to watch for another fair without the book - I also noticed Princess is changing their attitude a bit - service on their ships have gone down hill - and their office staff (reservations etc.) is worse - book the cruise for yourself and whoever AND have great time - we have plenty of cruises (over 50) and see a big difference - You might look at booking NOT with them directly (unless you have tons of money and you don't care about costs) - a little hassle on changing things using an agent but a better way to go - very disappointed in Princess new attitude approach -

The fine print on the coupons prevents the bottled water coupon and the embarkation day BOGO coupon from being used together. This may or may not be enforced in any given restaurant on any given ship.

The fine print on the coupons prevents the bottled water coupon and the embarkation day BOGO coupon from being used together. This may or may not be enforced in any given restaurant on any given ship.

Interesting. We must have gotten lucky then. We ate ate Crown Grill (Royal) and waiter gladly brought the water over. No issue.

I wondered if Elite passengers can combine use of the coupon with their discount in the stores. (But I'm thinking there's probably some fine print to keep them from doing so.)

I wondered if Elite passengers can combine use of the coupon with their discount in the stores. (But I'm thinking there's probably some fine print to keep them from doing so.)

Yes, we were able to stack discounts on our last cruise.

Did not read the Fine Print and neither did the Crown Grill staff . Got them both .

• 2 months later...
Last post two months ago, that's a lot of water under the boat since then.......

We just got off the Grand on July 5. We used the BOGO Crown Grill dinner and the Perrier water at the same time.

Cheers, Denise

Edited by dchip
spelling

• 2 weeks later...
I looked for the books on our last cruise but they don't always hand them out.

If you booked with a TA during a Weekly Cruise Sale , it would be in your cabin [emoji106]. Otherwise it is the “other Coupon Book “ [emoji107]

Sent from my iPad using Forums